• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether

Jan 6, 2018

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Weird... So I take it that you only visited 1 other island on that day that you invited someone else?

I invited one islander back before I started building new houses. I talked to a few others but never invited them. So, only one should be coming... But I finished all 3 houses and now when I travel, I don't see anyone. I got empty islands as soon as I built the new houses. I'm not sure what's going on.

DiceHands

Oct 27, 2017
Looking to get 2 peaches if anyone has em. I picked all mine and sold them without realizing I would need them for one of my new residents houses. I have coconuts that I can trade!!

edit: derp, forgot I could buy them! nevermind!

Deleted member 3017

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've always enjoyed Animal Crossing, but I wouldn't say I was in love with the series or anything.

I absolutely adore this game. The new progression system is so addictive. This may end up being one of my favorite Nintendo games ever made.

Aleh

Oct 27, 2017
From a few pages back, anyone know?
I think wood is the same for all trees, also I believe the menu icon has the fruit regardless of if the tree was already harvested but I could be wrong

Hardwood trees will be the only ones with cherry blossoms in spring so I really wouldn't get rid of them, oh and Furniture doesn't drop from fruit trees either

Fantastical

Oct 27, 2017
I've always enjoyed Animal Crossing, but I wouldn't say I was in love with the series or anything.

I absolutely adore this game. The new progression system is so addictive. This may end up being one of my favorite Nintendo games ever made.
I've always loved Animal Crossing but the Miles and general unlocking of things makes this one very addictive.

Irminsul

Oct 25, 2017
I invited one islander back before I started building new houses. I talked to a few others but never invited them. So, only one should be coming... But I finished all 3 houses and now when I travel, I don't see anyone. I got empty islands as soon as I built the new houses. I'm not sure what's going on.
The sign next to the box at each house tells you whether the houses are already sold and if so, to whom. I also only invited one villager, but after finishing all houses, they just went to random others.

V0ltg

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Enjoying this game as my first AC. My biggest issue so far is the general clunkyness due to lacking QoL arrangements.

I read in several reviews that this AC provides much needed QoL features, and I'm like: "Damn, just how clunky were things back then?"

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
What a saving grace this game has been. So nice and relaxing. Friends drop in and out all day while we all handle our own islands in the meantime. I'm currently waiting on my museum to be built, my bridge, and three animals to move in. At this point I definitely won't see anymore animals on Nook Miles islands until the next batch are actually here, right?

alex.magnus

Oct 28, 2017
I need some help and my google skills betrayed me:
I've added two friends as best friends and since then the icon for the nook phone in the top left is always displaying that there are new notifications about the friends list. I open the nook phone and even there I see the orange/red dot on top of the best friend list, I open it and I see nothing new...

after not even ten minutes the notification pops back up...
I'm really considering removing people from my friend list just to end this pain in the ass...
any suggestion?

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I lost a fucking blue marlin cause this game's online is fucking stupid. why the fuck does it revert to the last save when a disconnect happens

sora87

Oct 27, 2017
Why does one of my villagers keep changing out of the clothes i gave him then inside his house he's wearing it again?

Feb 5, 2020
I was just in Nook Cranny's and this beautiful song was playing, not the usual song that plays there mind you. Anybody know what I'm talking about? And if so how the song is called?

Traxus

Spirit Tamer
Jan 2, 2018
Is there a Discord? We're in the 2nd day and have like 80 Peaches we don't know what to do with. I thought we could sell them on NPC islands but we just visited one for the first time and only saw the option to invite the NPC back.

I'm not sure how it works exactly but if any of you actual human players want to buy some ripe butt fruits, we're all stocked up.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
The sign next to the box at each house tells you whether the houses are already sold and if so, to whom. I also only invited one villager, but after finishing all houses, they just went to random others.

Ugh, I was afraid Nook would invite randos. They better be cool, or Isabelle is going to be kicking them out.
Does anyone know how many animals can move in?

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
On my SO's game she finished all the plots for the neighbors moving in, but it won't activate the conversation from Tom Nook. It's got her 3rd house still giving the list for things she needs, and she already cheered. Is this a glitch?

Edit : she saved and quit and now phew it activated. That was weird.

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The farming of iron for Nook's cranny is the worst. Not interested in grinding miles to get tickets.

Make sure you aren't breaking any rocks on the islands you visit until after you get the drops from them first, and that you are maxing out the number of items that actually drop per rock (8-9 usually). It can be over pretty quickly that way.

Floex

Oct 27, 2017
Can you eventually get rid of your starting villagers? The gorilla guy talks weights non stop, I've got to get rid >_<

dedhead54

Oct 28, 2017
At what point will my fellow villagers get in to houses? Right now I have the two that came along with me to start and I invited one more earlier today. So sad to see them living in their tents will I'm expanding my house. I'm about to wrap up day 3, shop and museum arrive tomorrow.

Atlantis

Oct 25, 2017
At what point will my fellow villagers get in to houses? Right now I have the two that came along with me to start and I invited one more earlier today. So sad to see them living in their tents will I'm expanding my house. I'm about to wrap up day 3, shop and museum arrive tomorrow.

I've turned the entire section I planted them in into an actual campground because those two losers just REFUSE to upgrade their tents. 😂

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got a ninja hood from a balloon today, a bit random but it proudly hangs on my wall now

mauaus

Oct 25, 2017
I have a bunch of bells I can't send to storage, can I leave them on the floor in my house?
Will they stay there?

HighFive

Oct 25, 2017
It's really annoying how if you eat fruit you're stuck with demolishing rocks for hours. I wanted to farm iron nuggets to help with the shop at the begining, but I can't get any damn iron nuggets because I ate 10 things of fruits and that doesn't wear off all day.

Guess I just won't be able to make any progress today..

Just dig a tree and put it back. Voila!

Status
Not open for further replies.