• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazmatic

Oct 28, 2017
The local multiplayer is like the Pokemon Let's Go, you summon a friend (that has moved in and set up her own house) and then you can do stuff together.
Great! Is there some way to limit what activities she could do on my screen? Just want to prevent her from accidentally destroying something etc.

javac

Oct 28, 2017
Damn just started my game, I got blue airport and peaches straight away so I'm happy! I'm a little annoyed tho because the map I choose has a plot of land surrounded by a ring of water and I wanted to put my house in the middle but I'm stupid because I can't because I can't even get there when picking a place to put my tent :(

eKongDiddy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 31, 2017
Beach City
Animals will be confused if you enter their house and leave without talking to them:

My updated starting area. Should get a house tomorrow:

ETlUE97UcAEdAXX

h8bit

Oct 26, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I TT'd to the second day because I ran out of stuff to do and then TT'd back to today and am running out of stuff to do again until other stuff gets built lol. I want to keep playing but I don't want to deviate from the normal experience!

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
So is it
shovel - mine rocks for materials
axe - smash rock to bits and screw yourself

? (I did the second one)

Deleted member 18021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm a fan of the Nook Miles system. It's nice to have little goals to keep you playing, while also not pushing you beyond playing more than a little bit each day if you don't want to.

Might have preferred if it were a bit more varied, though.

So I a

The cot feels a tad claustrophobic 😨

Yeaaah lol
I've always just dropped stuff around the edges of the room in AC until I get a design going lol

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Everywhere

Banned
Jun 12, 2019
Quick question!

I'm on my first day and I'm giving all my fishes and insects to Tom Nook, will those be registered in the museum once it opens? Or will I have to catch and donate them again?

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Im honestly really surprised at how fast the game switches from abandoned island tent life to yo here's a house. Didn't expect that at all and guessed it'd take weeks. I'll miss the tents incredible soft glow already lol

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Quick question!

I'm on my first day and I'm giving all my fishes and insects to Tom Nook, will those be registered in the museum once it opens? Or will I have to catch and donate them again?
You have to start from scratch, or at least that's what it seems like. But after several handovers to Tom Nook, you can no longer give him any, and the rest can go to the museum.

TechMetalRules

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 11, 2019
United States
Sorry if this has been asked and answered a ton, but is it weird that I'm confined to a portion of my island, because I cant seem to find a way across the rivers?

Deleted member 864

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Spent about an hour playing and I'm absolutely loving it, it's just great to have this game right now with everything happening.

Pretty happy with my island. Got peaches, blue for the airport, and Hazel and Rod for my first two villagers.

TheIdiot

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man the jock villager is boring! He associates everything to exercise, his muscles or diet. Even the weather lol.

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Blah, why would you wanna ruin the game for yourself like that? It's why following threads like this lacks fun because we're not all communally experiencing things together.
Exactly, i dont know why people just advance time just to see a building being constructed.....

.... this destroy the purpose of what make Animal Crossing an Animal Crossing game!

Status
Not open for further replies.