• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jams

Nov 6, 2017
Got oranges! No idea if that's good or not, but I like oranges so whatever. Now I have to name the island and it's agony.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
oh man, y'all. it is so good. seriously, my eyes welled up a bit and I loved KK's dream

I love it to pieces already, content be damned
Got oranges! No idea if that's good or not, but I like oranges so whatever. Now I have to name the island and it's agony.
if you like oranges, it's good!

Divvy

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm half an hour in and I'm already in love with this game

How did Nintendo time this release to right when everyone was starting to go mad from quarantine

SUSPICIOUS

Camp1nCarl

Oct 25, 2017
Oof, didn't think that bridges wouldn't be in. FYI, your initial rents can only be put up in areas accessible to the airport (so if a river cuts off an area where you'd like to initial put your tent, you cannot) I believe. No worries though haha I'll just have to rearrange it later

jams

Nov 6, 2017
I think I'm going with Avalon for the island, from Arthurian legend and literally meaning "the isle of fruit [or apple] trees."

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
House, on the beach or near a lake... on the beach or near a lake...

halfjoey

Nov 26, 2017
I have a flew in on a yellow plane and have a yellow tent. My island has peaches on it. I named my island Peach Tea. I'm happy so far.

The_Reckoning

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In case anyone is curious, as long as you have the AC edition joycons in use on the system you are using when you first start, you will receive the in game AC edition Switch

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
Finally got something other than peaches (apples, they'll do), and my starting villagers are Cherry and Ribbot.

I have been blessed.

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He said he might not restart, so he like it
giphy.gif

Nelo Ice

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Well I knew when the day came I had my island name for years. After Bojack you can come visit the island of Hollywoo.

tophu

Oct 27, 2017
One of my villagers wanted to name my town Swoleville. LMAO... I'm already in love with this game.

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017
Are the first fruits you see on your island the native fruit? Or does it change after the tutorial? Because I got pears. :(

AppleKid

Feb 21, 2018
Dang, looks like there is no way to disable the Animalese in this game?? I liked it in the original and Wild World but here I'm already starting to find it kind of grating :/

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
i dont understand this rerolling islands thing so I wont even try to.

I got apples for what it's worth, and I sure aint rerolling my 2 hours or so I played /shrug

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
I got pears. I hate pears. Anything is better than pears...I hope there's no penalty for deleting your save and trying again....

chimpsteaks

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 12, 2019
Rerolled because I got pears. They blend into the tree leaves and just don't pop out and give the world that extra bit of charm. Got peaches! 5 mins now was worth it for a game I'll put 100 hours into

Status
Not open for further replies.