• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OmahaGTP

Dec 24, 2017
Finalday.png

Impeccable.

Jun 22, 2019
"Texting" friends with the Nook Phone just sounds weird. I have a regular-ass real phone I can text with.

You should be able to send friends mail on custom stationary with gifts like you could to the villagers in the GC game.

Cr1st0

Oct 28, 2017
Cant wait!!!! The game thats make the curfew better. I live in PR and all citizens have to stay at home before 9pm. If you're doing chores, if not. All day at home.

wvan13

Oct 25, 2017

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
I just finally tested the online features, which went live in today's patch for reviewers. It's been a long time since I've shared an Animal Crossing town with a friend. That was fun. (And, yes, if you invite people to your town, you get Nook Miles.)

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Had no interest in this but a mix of zeitgeist + stress from corona and job instability (in which case I SHOULDN'T be buying games I know lol) made me impulse buy it, at least it should last me a long time if it clicks with me. It sure looks charming as fuck that's for sure.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
So the 1.1 update is basically the day one patch where everyone hoped to get a shit ton of features and content added while it only activated online and gave you a Switch item?

Uffff.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
...it's never been in the game. that's my problem. lol. itd be nice if it were. especially given the freedom to communicate through text now. I no longer understand holding back on that idea.

there's a postcard rack next to the dodo's desk in the gamexplain video about online. I was just hoping that was a way to send letters to other towns.

Well, like I said, I'm probably not the best source haha. It's been a looong time since I've last played.

I do agree it would be nice to have such a feature.

Jacobson

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Texting" friends with the Nook Phone just sounds weird. I have a regular-ass real phone I can text with.

You should be able to send friends mail on custom stationary with gifts like you could to the villagers in the GC game.

We can also send mail and stationary in real life. I don't see why we can't send texts in the latest games, it just seems fitting.

nikos

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
New York, NY
For those planning on playing with somebody else, are you going to game-share (and play on separate accounts) or buy two copies of the game?

I'm still a little nervous about sharing this with my girlfriend because I don't want any sort of discrepancy when it comes time to transfer my island to a new console.

I guess nobody really knows the answer to this, as we don't know how the transfer system will work, but knowing what others are doing will probably sway me one way or hte other.

Azel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jul 12, 2018
NOOOO my order got delayed to a March 24th expected delivery date. This is the worst thing that has ever happened

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I just went digital. Bought it for myself and fiance and already preloaded. Not worth breaking social distancing to get a physical copy.

I know many people love their physical copies, but this just isn't a good time to risk going into stores because physical is a must-have.

You made the smart choice

Murugo

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Man, the Amazon delay sucks. Thinking of going digital as well. This is going to ruin my nice collection of first-party Nintendo game cases.

Antoo

May 1, 2019
I have no idea what to name my island. I've been adding names to a list over the course of the past few months since the game was officially revealed. Can any of you help and tell me which of these names stick out to you?

Havana
Auroria
Calypso
Neverland
Ahtohallan
Krakoa
Lalulei
Icaria
Kokaua
Salacia

cyappu

Jun 4, 2019
I have no idea what to name my island. I've been adding names to a list over the course of the past few months since the game was officially revealed. Can any of you help and tell me which of these names stick out to you?

Havana
Auroria
Calypso
Neverland
Ahtohallan
Krakoa
Lalulei
Icaria
Kokaua
Salacia
I like Calypso

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Havana
Auroria
Calypso
Neverland
Ahtohallan
Krakoa
Lalulei
Icaria
Kokaua
Salacia

I like Salacia

Oct 26, 2017

Deleted member 8674

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Every time you go out of the service tent you see a moth that spawn and fly in the same place. I think it's a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.