• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

neon/drifter

Shit Shoe Wasp Smasher
Apr 3, 2018
I think I just just got bit by the hype bug everyone... Like I serious just got a surge in my mind that wants to obsess over AC until launch. I think I'm about to pop open new leaf

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I see my girl Whitney, now I just need my BFF's Tammie and Pekoe to be confirmed 😢😢

Also I don't think we need to worry about if there's a museum or not. Would make fishing and bug catching useless outside quick bells of fishing/bug contests if there wasn't a museum. I just Hope fossils return. Would be neat if they added a new category to the museum though. Let us donate Gyroids!! Make them the 5th museum collection!

LBsquared

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 22, 2019
It's just weird that if they're going to have a limited edition console (probably a Lite), it hasn't been put up for pre-order yet. Wasn't the Pokemon Lite up for months?

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
I see Wisp which gives me hope for amiibo stuff but he looks super weird without his little genie hat.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
I see my girl Whitney, now I just need my BFF's Tammie and Pekoe to be confirmed 😢😢

Also I don't think we need to worry about if there's a museum or not. Would make fishing and bug catching useless outside quick bells of fishing/bug contests if there wasn't a museum. I just Hope fossils return. Would be neat if they added a new category to the museum though. Let us donate Gyroids!! Make them the 5th museum collection!
god I hope so, I had to set up my own gyroid exhibit with no room to move

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
Iggy from the Gamecube version has NEVER returned and he was always my favorite. I hope he comes back but I seriously doubt it lol

Kemal86

Oct 25, 2017
It's weird to me that after all these years, there's still no Ferret villagers, given their popularity in Japan.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
god I hope so, I had to set up my own gyroid exhibit with no room to move
I'd like this. I used one of the custom rooms as a Gyroid room in New Leaf.

(If the museum returns, I hope those custom rooms return too)

I used to have a basement full of them in Wild World and City Folk. Was my underground Gyroid worship temple haha

Would be nice to actually see/hear every single Gyroid in the same room. Do it Blathers!!

(Custom rooms were great 😢)

As a side note if would be a neat feature if they incorporated HHD stuff and villagers could request you to design their house interior.

ALSO LET ME CHOOSE WHERE NEW VILLAGER HOUSES ARE PLACED WHEN THEY MOVE IN!!!
How many crossbred rare flower gardens must be murdered because some villager decided it was a good place to plop down their house 😭😭😭

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Wait, I never played New Leaf, was Blathers and the museum not in it at all? Sacrilege!

Yeah, it was in. And it was the best the museum has ever been, with four blank rooms you can set up as custom exhibits, including the ability to design the sign for the room.

knbaaSz.png

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, it was in. And it was the best the museum has ever been, with four blank rooms you can set up as custom exhibits, including the ability to design the sign for the room.

knbaaSz.png
Ah, I liked when the museum had the observatory and the cafe better. The storage rooms were useful, but I never found myself going back to them once I had filled them with stuff I didn't want in my house (but wanted to keep).

Robin64

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
England
Ah, I liked when the museum had the observatory and the cafe better. The storage rooms were useful, but I never found myself going back to them once I had filled them with stuff I didn't want in my house (but wanted to keep).

I want the custom exhibits and the observatory. The cafe was nice there, but I don't mind having that separately.

Thorakai

Oct 27, 2017
how long do i wait for Animal Crossing Ultimate with all the villagers that ever appeared in the series in one game