• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 7883

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
so it sounds like moving forward, free item updates to Pocket Camp will also be added to New Horizons? That's how it sounded to me. That's rad.

I wonder how many Pocket Camp assets are going to be reused in New Horizons? I'd imagine a lot.... hopefully the more the merrier lol (the more furniture I get to play around with the better!)

Deleted member 29682

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
That's it? No Smash?

ohyou.jpg

thecouncil

Oct 29, 2017
Holidays are by free update? Does this mean when game update support ends eventually that holidays and events won't work anymore?

An update isn't a one time thing. It's part of the game at that point. Maybe they're adding them one at a time so people can't time travel to the holiday in the first year of the game existing, I guess.

Yoshi88

Oct 26, 2017
You know AC was never one of Nintendos graphical powerhouses, but....this looks really nice, so smooth and beautiful. I really like the recent look of NIntendo's style and engines (just as in LM 3, SM:O etc.).

Noppie

Oct 27, 2017
This looks great, music is on point, landscaping seems amazing. I need this, one month to go.

Jafku1

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
so instead of cloud saves, you have to pay for a different service. thats essentially the same thing
yikes

unrealist

Oct 27, 2017
Holidays are by free update? Does this mean when game update support ends eventually that holidays and events won't work anymore?

I think they will add events based on calendar days to some existing ones that are already there. Then new holidays and events that are patched/updated inside will be repeated annually I guess?

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
So there's an embargo that lifts today right? Hopefully we'll see some of the new stuff from Youtubers that got a chance to play the game?