• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

draculabyte

Video Game and Metal Mashup Shirt Design
Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Hello!

For those who aren't aware we have been creating Heavy Metal x Game mashup T-Shirt deigns for around year now and I want your help on the next one!

I am really enjoying Animal Crossing and working on all of the designs we have so far and planning two more now! For those who have not seen the current designs these are the current ones below

ac.PNG

How to help

The newest Animal Crossing design will incorporate a large range of characters and villagers from Animal Crossing.

I would like for you guys to list your favorite characters or villagers (you can list 10 if you'd like) to go into the design. I will do a calculation to see who makes it and then we'll start to format the design to get in as many characters as possible. The design will incorporate Slider, Nook and Isa so if you would like to skip those in your lists it would be more helpful.

For your help, I wouldn't mind sending out a design to three randomly drawn posters who list their favorite characters, I just need to get mod approval and details on the best way to do this and if it is allowed from a mod. (If allowed, if a mod could PM me and help me with the details that would be much appreciated)

Thank you guys and I can't wait to get this design going!

TYRANITARR

Oct 28, 2017
Make a shirt with the Daisy Mae on it that says" TURNIP FOR WHAT"

You're welcome. PM me where you can send the royalties.

OP
OP
draculabyte

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Make a shirt with the Daisy Mae on it that says" TURNIP FOR WHAT"

You're welcome. PM me where you can send the royalties.
She's always a good choice but she has a few designs already that were at the yetee, I had considered to do her own design but went with one I have seen a bit less of so far. She will be a part of the new design though and if she had a large demand she could have her own design of some sort if there is a good fit

OP
OP
draculabyte

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
Put Redd in for sure somehow.

Sure, you got it. 2 votes already so why not.

QUOTE="Cream Stout, post: 32516658, member: 23889"]
Redd Zeppelin
[/QUOTE]
Besides your favorite characters, any ideas or suggestions is Great! Shouldn't be too hard to get a Redd Zeppelin out.

Looks like Redd should be in the new piece as well, so he will be.

OP
OP
draculabyte

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
What about an AC/DC themed shirt for the bells (in game currency) like Hells Bells
Considered it a few times, but it's a sort of quick and easy sort of design that isn't always as cute as it possibly could be. Still a possibility but we'll see. I guess we could throw Nook on a swinging Bell Bag or something.

OP
OP
draculabyte

draculabyte

Verified
Jun 20, 2019
I am mostly stuck on who to include that fans overall enjoy. I know of the obvious ones but some of the villagers are a bit tougher. Beau, Marshal, Audie, Merengue, Redd, Raymond and these type of characters are obvious but when you get a bit deeper into the list I am not for sure who to add.

Hoping to get in 25 but the layout and character sizes may limit it to something lower.

dodo

Oct 27, 2017
why are you asking us to do the work in coming up with a design you'll be selling

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
From the ResetEra general guide:

No Self-Promotion or Spam

Do not create threads featuring links to products or services that you have a direct involvement in. Members are instead welcome and encouraged to post in already existing threads about a product or service that they are involved in (including links that are specifically relevant to the thread) so that they may engage with the community. If you are involved in a product or service that you are linking, please disclose that fact upfront.

Spam of any kind is not allowed. This can include malware and phishing content, referral links, and abuse of the reply or private message system. Do not send unsolicited messages promoting any product, service, or website to other members.

Status
Not open for further replies.