• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017

This is a really nostalgia trip. It's not about any specific games, but more about magazines of the time. I'm sure most of us have some contact with these growing up and recognizes a lot of the things shown. A certain magazine gave Terminator 2 Judgement Day video game a better score than Contra 3.

Aeana

Oct 25, 2017
Screen_Shot_2019-03-13_at_7.53.31_PM.png

Deleted member 23068

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Used to love buying and reading the latest video games magazines at the local newsagent. It's a shame the internet really killed them off.

I still buy Retro Gamer magazine monthly.

OP
OP
Cow Mengde

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
Used to love buying and reading the latest video games magazines at the local newsagent. It's a shame the internet really killed them off.

I still buy Retro Gamer magazine monthly.

I feel like we used to appreciate gaming news more back in the day when news only comes once a month. Today, we get news everyday and we just take it for granted. Not that I think we should go back to news once a month, since now we can watch announcements live instead of waiting a month later for the info.

Deleted member 43077

User requested account closure
Banned
May 9, 2018
I feel like we used to appreciate gaming news more back in the day when news only comes once a month. Today, we get news everyday and we just take it for granted. Not that I think we should go back to news once a month, since now we can watch announcements live instead of waiting a month later for the info.
back in the day it felt like someone actually that loved and knew games wrote em. These days its nothing but copy pasted PR that companies put out and everything under the moon to get clicks obviously

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
Either someone already made this thread, or the 'Ignore Thread' button is acting up...

Deleted member 43077

User requested account closure
Banned
May 9, 2018
as usual another great AVGN episode. I saw he was already working on the next one so should be coming soon.

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Look at this Joe Cool summbitch, that's a guy that knows all the tips and tricks.

Shan

Oct 27, 2017
"the kid's grown up now so he can handle it, IT'S SHIT!" haha. Solid episode!

Status
Not open for further replies.