• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
Eventhough I never play the number one, but I agree after seeing many videos about it. I cannot believe it was developed by a pretty well known developer studio with pretty decent titles.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WHY IS HE SO ANGRY???!!!!

Oh, because he's a misogynist

Oct 27, 2017
Forgot about him. I blocked his stuff on YouTube. Putting TLOU as the second worst game of the year just shows what kind of fuck boi he is. His views don't align with mine at all and I don't wish him or his bad takes success.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I didn't like TLoU 2 as much as the first but it belongs on no one's "worst of" list unless you're doing "worst crunch"

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
In case anyone is wondering..

www.resetera.com

Angry Joe really went full misogyny with The Last of Us Part II huh? [possible spoilers]

SPOILERS ON VIDEO!!!! Plus another really *interesting* inputs in his review that I won't link to. Like women having to justify having a muscular body otherwise it's unrealistic and doubling down on his "Last of Us, Women" takes. This is been discussed in his harassment accusation thread...

"the last of us women" jesus christ, how can one possibly show their chud bullshit any clearer lmao

Nerdkiller

Resettlement Advisor
2. Last of Us: Part 2
Well then...

There was also this story on Angry Joe, I honestly don't remember if there was an update on the matter:

www.resetera.com

Angry Joe accused of sexual harassment/predatory behaviour [Updates from both posted]

https://medium.com/@WookieMonsterTV/my-interaction-with-angryjoe-d715aedb0e02 Much, much more at the link including screencaps of text conversations. Update: Joe Responds https://www.resetera.com/threads/angryjoe-responds-to-sexual-assault-allegations.234028/#post-37878064
WEEEEEEEEELL then...

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Of course his ass would place Part II up there, he knows his base and knows what they want. He's banned from this forum btw.

Sanctuary

Oct 27, 2017
Some of those are pretty bad games, but the number two choice is absolutely absurd. I had issues with the game (mainly the pacing, ridiculous roadblocks and some of the story), but in no reality does it deserve to be on any "worst games" list.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
He's banned here for misogyny

I remember he went on a full rant about how his content was banned here because this places was a TLOU2 fanboy place. Like, dude, this place is one of the most critical of TLOU2 lol

I stopped following his channel too. Not because his opinion to TLOU2, but because watching his twitch review playthrough, you could see he approached the game with his mind already set on how much he will hate it. He never got over the leaks and Joel.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I remember he went on a full rant about how his content was banned here because this places was a TLOU2 fanboy place. Like, dude, this place is one of the most critical of TLOU2 lol

I stopped following his channel too. Not because he's not entitled to this opinion to TLOU2, but because watching his twitch review playthrough, you could see he approached the game with already set his mind on how much he will hate it. He never got over the leaks and Joel.
Yup, when the game leaked plenty of them showed their asses and decided right there and then that they'd hate the game, no matter what.

unknownspectator

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I used to sub him but he went downhill the last few years. His shit is just old and played out. plus the misogyny helped sealed the matter. Hey Joe, i know you're reading this, the nerd was always better than you.

Bxrz

Banned
Dec 18, 2020
Comparing TLOU2 to Game of Thrones Season 8 is pretty accurate

I wouldn't put it #2 though

m4st4

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Glad I stopped watching that biggot (not even in disguise since TLOUT Part II) a looong time ago.

Honestly, should be banned here.

erlim

Oct 26, 2017
London
Insufferable. I could imagine him regularly blowing a gasket over Captain Marvel and AOC. Must be a real charmer to be around.

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
I'm all for opinions but TLoU2 was a technical masterpiece that had fantastic performance and little to no bugs. Putting it lower than CP2077 is just fucking absurd

Indy_Rex

Banned
Sep 20, 2020
The state of videogame youtuber "personalities" is utterly depressing. AJ is a prime example of gaming youtubers who took James Rolfe's whole shtick and never went anywhere beyond the lazy "gamer rage" and teenage boy immaturity. At leas James matured and has tried to make AVGN into something other than "angry gamer rages on the internet".

The other half is composed of fanboys.... and then there's the select few like Scott the Woz and the tech-specific content like DF and NXGamer who make quality content from the medium.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
"Pissed-off Paul here to tell you why I'm SO ANGRY about Parasite winning Best Picture!! šŸ’¢ šŸ˜” "
"Pick Parasite over Once Upon a Time in Hollywood"
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.