• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Witch of Miracles

One Winged Slayer
Jun 13, 2019
United Kingdom
Can't find anything reliable about Delrith being a pedophile either, maybe people are conflating being a furry with a pedophile.

Anywho haven't watched much AJ in a long time, sad to see him going down the wrong path. I'll probably decide wheher to unsub or not from him depending on his TLOU2 review.

thebigword

Oct 27, 2017
I unsubbed to this guy after his AR-15 shit, where he whined about people asking for gun control right after a horrific shooting. I don't know why Era allows his content here.

Never subbed to him but this right here pissed me off big time. That along with the other shit posted here. I don't know how he got so popular as the guy is incredibly annoying in any reviews I've watched of him.

Jul 17, 2018
if you don't think it's thread worthy you don't have to click. There's thousands of threads on this site and most of them are sorta pointless and stupid, lets be real. One extra one existing bothers people this much?

Maybe because the thread is about a review done by a toxic dude? Should Era be giving more clicks to people who use the term "sjw" in their videos and argue for keeping their AR-15s after a mass shooting? Just spitballing here.

Oct 25, 2017
I think 5% of the posts in this thread are actually about Predator Hunting Grounds, while the rest are about Joe as a person and TLOU2.

I was wondering why this thread was so active since no one really talks about Predator Hunting Grounds.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
He's been on the anti-SJW bandwagon for awhile now. His reaction to the TLOU2 leaks were hardly surprising.

Jun 12, 2018
Wow a couple of you guys uhhh...really dislike this dude huh?

Anyways, I knew nothing about this game before this video, so this review was pretty entertaining to go in blind on.

medyej

Oct 26, 2017
I used to like Joe.

After the Battlefield 5 issue where he complained about people complaining about women and his fanbase got mad at him, he haven't been the same. He started leaning into the center and now he is complaining about SJWs in his video. TLOU video is a must watch for those wanting to see how bad he has gotten. Beware of the spoilers though.

Haven't watched the review nor do I plan to. As for the game itself, it is really good. I can understand him complaining about performance issues if that's the biggest issue he has.

Yep, that was the clear turning point and it's sad to see Joe go down the path he did. It was good having a visible minority be a popular gaming Youtuber that wasn't the same beared white guy in front of a shelf of games shtick that permeates the entire site, and you could tell he wasn't down with all the dumb alt-right shit spreading in gaming. Then he spoke out once about the BFV situation and did it incredibly mildly as well and his audience and other bad actors jumped on him so hard. Ever since then you can tell he's been catering to them more and more to keep that audience happy and not stepping out of line into what he truly thinks. This most recent TLOU blowup is just the latest phase of that, latching onto the latest anti-SJW outrage that all the other shitty gaming Youtubers are to maximize clicks and views.

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't watched his stuff in quite some time. Need to unsub really. His defence of assault rifles was the point where I realised I didn't want t o watch his stuff any more.

He did backpedal and said the game looked amazing after the latest trailer but he insists the story (as in FAKE spoilers he read about) is shit because SJWs

And yet I'm sure he gave the first game 10/10. I guess he completely bypassed all of the inclusive and homosexual themes in that game?

Yeah, like all the other threads on era are really wisely chosen. Great argument. You still haven't answered my question.

You can make a topic about whatever you want, and if the mods deem it unnecessary or inappropriate it will be locked. AJ's reviews are popular, hence he often gets his own topics.

Camwi

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone who uses the term SJW is a fucking idiot. I like Angry Joe's reviews, but unsubscribed after some rant about SJWs and Cyberpunk.

Asklepios

Oct 28, 2017
United Kingdom
Ehh haven't seen this weirdo in a while. I remember back in gaf days there used to be a thread on him every other week followed by " why does he deserve his own thread?" . Lol.

I guess despite all his haters and his overlong rant "reviews" peppered with puerile humor, he has a strong rustic fan base who enjoy his content.

Dragoon

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Why do people come in here in every topic and whine that it gets its own topic, every time? Ignore it. How is that so difficult for you?

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
Review is awful, I mean bugs suck but frankly haven't seen much of what he's posting constantly. His gameplay complaints are so petty and some of them are literally that he sucks ass at the game. They been doing a great job supporting it too, each patch keeps getting better and better with the game.

Only issue really is the game lacks content, priced at $40 yea it's asking way too much for a bare bones package. It's a fun game and really think its far more competent and put together title compared to their previous effort F13th. If you liked that game though you probably would like Predator. But so far the devs have been making good strides at improving the game with each update fixing and improving the title, and even have greatly improved the game's performance on PS4.

But the game shoulda launched at $30 max probably, it doesn't have enough content to justify the high price tag they started with.

Titanpaul

Jan 2, 2019
On topic: 43 minutes is too long to spend to hear about this game.
Off topic: Joe's trash and has always been trash.

sncvsrtoip

Banned
Apr 18, 2019
User Banned (3 Days) - Thread Whining & Backseat Modding
Also, this.
You don't use "SJW" unironically if you're not a fucking muppet.
I think insulting someone couse of his political opinion (doesn't matter left or right) + changing game review topic to a political mess should be bannable

Mecha

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Honduras
There was a time that I "enjoyed" his content, I think he can be creative with the "acting" segments of his reviews, but I agree that he has devolved into a sensationalist caricature.

Deleted member 32005

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Same I unsubscribed recently, ever since Alex became a full timer, AJ's content has gone way downhill, he seems like a really bad influence on Joe, especially when it came to TLOU 2 leaks.
I'm so glad I am not the only one who couldn't stand Alex.

In the Half Life Alyx review there are snippets of them streaming the game, and you really see Alex trying to influence Joes opinions and he sounds so smug. honestly his opinions are trash and he is like wormtongue or jafar slowly manipulating and ruining Joe so he can usurp him.

anyone got a link to the AR-15 video? I would unsub for that, but i'd have to see it.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
I'll always appreciate his epic rant on the Xbox One reveal. That was legendary.

When he focuses on the game itself, the pros and cons, he's great. But I tuned out a few years back when he disappeared and then had a "youtubesplain" video basically talking down his audience who were wanting him to review some big game releases.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
I think insulting someone couse of his political opinion (doesn't matter left or right) + changing game review topic to a political mess should be bannable
Or maybe it's a sign that a serious discussion of whether their content is welcome here. Era has banned linking certain content creators before, and if AJ threads keep turning into these conversations, then something similar might need serious consideration.

Jul 26, 2018
Not gonna lie, despite what he has said in the past, I still enjoy his content. Same for the infamous Dr.Disrespect.

I also feel bad for Deltirh. He has received completely unnecessary hate over his looks especially on that troll website. There's a reason why he's not in most videos except Rapid Fire reviews.

Adulfzen

Oct 29, 2017
so can we just ban this ass and his videos on this forum ?
Don't see what's the point of ever advertising his content here.

MickZan

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This is the man who spent years critising monetization in video games only to have all of his videos riddled with terrible ads. Probably the biggest turnaround I have ever seen. He's not wrong though, this game is terrible.

Darkmaigle

Oct 25, 2017
This is the man who spent years critising monetization in video games only to have all of his videos riddled with terrible ads. Probably the biggest turnaround I have ever seen. He's not wrong though, this game is terrible.

I called this out a long time ago, dude has been making the trade show rounds for years schilling for everyone who was willing to pay. To see this forum prop him up as some bastion of truth and honesty has been really annoying.

SolidChamp

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
YouTubers are generally a bunch of spineless sellout; the fakest people I have ever seen in my life. They'll wear the biggest shit-eating grin while nodding their head in unison with their fan base just to skate by any perceived controversies and keep their subs.

Joe being a cowardly fuckhead is really no surprise for me.