• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheace

Aug 23, 2018
Lol the massive distances. I stopped playing the beta because I had to go to some point way... WAY away and I lost my car along the way (forgot how exactly) and tried to leg it. Got so frustrated trying to move up/around the mountains in the way I just quit right there.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
What an absolute shame. I used to love playing Ghost Recon games and Raibow Six Vegas (especially T-hunt).
These were good games.

Deleted member 2279

User-requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017

Deleted member 2279

User-requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
It wasn't my post and yeah, there are degrees of awful. Joe has also started railing against "SJWs" though, right? So, uh...he seems pretty intent on increasing his awfulness quotient.
My assumption is that, like games from problematic studios, we are allowed to bring up his shitty views in any thread where he is the focus, but not attack individual members for choosing to support them/him anyway. Perhaps a mod will clarify for us. Jawmuncher

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
I've been having fun with the game, but it is just so unfinished. Release a broken mess and (maybe) fix it later has become standard for live service stuff. It really sucks. Like Angry Joe.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
It wasn't my post and yeah, there are degrees of awful. Joe has also started railing against "SJWs" though, right? So, uh...he seems pretty intent on increasing his awfulness quotient.
My assumption is that, like games from problematic studios, we are allowed to bring up his shitty views in any thread where he is the focus, but not attack individual members for choosing to support them/him anyway. Perhaps a mod will clarify for us. Jawmuncher

As has been said in prior threads. While AJ content can still be posted. Posters are also allowed to bring into question problematic posts the personality might've made. As it's considered part of the discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.