• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
medium.com

My interaction with AngryJoe

I’ve been holding exactly who this was in for over two years now but after seeing other women come forward about other streamers. I…

Instead of a restaurant, we end up in front of his hotel. He says it's fine and it would only be a moment. So, I get out and walk with him inside. We walk to the hallway and I stay there but little Joe and Joe himself invites me inside to sit down so I'm not standing in a hallway myself, so I do. Again, I'm assuming he doesn't have bad intentions and didn't want to be that person that says "Hey are you trying to sleep with me? I have a boyfriend you know!" when he was just being nice, so I just stay quiet and say sure. I'm just standing around and he ends up taking a shower and asking me to join him, I laugh and say "You're funny" and he replied along the lines of saying he knew and the offer was on the table if I decided he wasn't joking. I stay standing and keep pacing, He eventually comes out dressed but invited me to sit next to him and I'm like okay, so I sit at the foot of the bed and he keeps asking if I'm nervous and I said yes, I thought we were going to leave and it is a bit weird. He says "there's nothing weird, I'm just waiting until they get the table!" to put me at ease. He starts asking me about how I started streaming and just small talk then starts showing me pictures of his car and other things, but he does so in a way where I have to get close enough that I'm pretty much next to him on the bed. He then said "Say cheese" and snapped a picture of me next to him on the bed and i laughed nervously but asked if we could go. He said yep, got up, called little joe to tell him we are leaving and we went downstairs and got in a cab.

I'm in this cab and he's telling me how I'll like this place. At this point, I don't care how much it costs or where it is, I'm just glad someone else will be there. I bring out my phone and Joe tells me to put it away and to enjoy the time with him, so I do, assuming that he finds it rude so I try to respect that. we finally get to this restaurant and joe starts telling me how expensive it is and how hard it is to get a table. I'm a bit nervous again because I didn't have much money, but I keep that to myself because I agreed to come and I'm not going to expect anyone to pay for my food. As we are walking inside, Joe turns to me and says "I have to tell them you're my girl" and I look at him like I didn't understand because I assumed we were just meeting YouTubers. He repeats it and just said "go along with it" then dragged me in.

Once inside, he starts shaking people's hands and I don't recognize ANYONE. He introduces me as his girl and doesn't mention my name once. I sit down and try to see if maybe I can remember who they were but can't. Joe starts talking about YouTube and his account. I quickly realize he's talking to someone who manages his account and everyone else at the table are executives or people who specifically deal with AngryJoe. I had absolutely no business being at this lunch. I stare at my plate the whole time and only look up when Joe feels the need to include me in a conversation or to nudge me. I attempt to contact Allen or my boyfriend but Joe pushed my phone away and said "It's rude to do that" so I put it away so he wouldn't get mad. Eventually one of the execs asks me what my YouTube channel was and asked for my business card. I told him I don't have a business card and don't really do YouTube, he said I should start and when I do, to let him know. He hands me his business card. Eventually, Joe gets up and says he has a party he has to go to. He motions for me to get up and the executives all stand up and tell joe bye and wave goodbye to me. Joe then turned to me and said "Wasn't that nice?" then we get into a cab that little Joe is sitting in too.

Much, much more at the link including screencaps of text conversations.

Update: Joe Responds

AngryJoe responds to sexual assault allegations

It has come to my attention that someone I met at a public event more than two years ago, and I have had no contact with since, is now suddenly leveling allegations against me on social media. I want to be absolutely clear. These allegations are not true and anyone who looks at the facts can...

Last edited by a moderator:

Belthazar90

Banned
Jun 3, 2019
Damn, what's with those YouTubers and sexual harassment... It's like only shitty people get famous on that platform.

PS: Even though we don't know if this is true or not there are too many cases of too many YouTubers accused of similar behavior.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
This is just part of a very very large outing of streamers and youtubers that's going on right now. Like witwix for example, who has been outed by multiple women including a friend of mine and he's currently streaming to his 6000 viewers getting his viewers riled up against them to defend himself instead of getting banned from the platform.

They need to fix this shit NOW.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
Damn it's been one after the other these past few days.

Did something happen that encouraged this wave of YTer outings?

SupremeWu

Banned
Dec 19, 2017
His apology if it gets to that point will be something. Frankly his channels been a drunk/high loon relying on co-hosts and graphics for a long while.

yeh.. yeh guysh, ah'm sharry. I don fucked up!

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
This doesn't surprise me. His reactions to TLoU2 leaks kinda shows what type of person he is

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
why does AngryJoe get his own thread?

fr though props for speaking up, I'm loving whats going on rn

Outrun

Oct 30, 2017
What is going on is courageous and brave. It is not easy, and I commend those coming forth with their experiences.

Froli

Oct 25, 2017
Philippines
Last edited:

SunKing

Oct 25, 2017
Never found this guy appealing. Seems like the skeevy vibe I got wasn't just my imagination...

I hope Queen of the Feeders has a good support system around her.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Somehow I'm not surprised
This doesn't surprise me. His reactions to TLoU2 leaks kinda shows what type of person he is
Reading through it now, but can't say I'm surprised
Always got weird vibes from him.
Every fucking thread about someone being accused of sexual assault/harassment brings the pre-cogs out of the woodwork.

Come on. There are plenty of weird/angry assholes who have never sexually harassed anyone and plenty of completrly unsuspecting people who have.

Edit: on topic, that story is wild, weird and gross and I hope it's the only one.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Damn, I don't care much for Joe but OJ is the one I like, I hope he is still okay.

Curt Baboon

Avenger
Mar 13, 2018
This is the one time that making a forum thread about this lame ass man-child is actually warranted.

@dedmunk

Banned
Oct 11, 2018
User warned: antagonizing another member
Every fucking thread about someone being accused of sexual assault/harassment brings the pre-cogs out of the woodwork.

Come on. There are plenty of weird/angry assholes who have never sexually harassed anyone and plenty of completrly unsuspecting people who have.

Edit: on topic, that story is wild, weird and gross and I hope it's the only one.

seems weirdly defensive

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
Wish content creators online could just ya know.... Be normal.

Is there something about Twitch/YouTube/Streaming that attracts this certain type of person because the number of fucking creeps in that community seems disproportionately high.

Yog-Sothoth

Oct 1, 2018
Not surprised especially after I found out he was homophobe/ transphobe too. Not that that has anything to do with this, but hate doesn't usually limit itself to one subject

Bishop89

What Are Ya' Selling?
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
That.. Was pretty creepy to read.

Looking forward to the "apology" video....
If he even acknowledges this.

Wonder if his socials are getting lit up?