• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Chrust

Mar 30, 2018
Yea, been a fan ever since the song The Adventure came out. Been losing my shit ever since. I miss their previous drummer tho. He was excellent for them. So is the current one, but still.

Apr 19, 2018
Germany
They are pretty good, nice chill out music. Fan since the beginning, as an old blink182 fan i usually like all the side projects the guys started over the years. AVA is probably the best of em too.

Last edited:

TwntyOneTwlv

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Breathe was the song my wife and I had our first dance to at our wedding. We haven't listened to much past Love Part 2, but we were huge into AVA for a long time.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They're great. There was a period of time there where I was really addicted to We Don't Need to Whisper, especially The Adventure.

jefjay

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a fan, and I saw them a few weeks ago opening for Cage the Elephant. Which I enjoyed. But the video for their most recent song Kiss and Tell kind of creeps me out...

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
The acoustic version of some of the tracks from We Don't Need... are pretty fantastic. Tom DeLonge can actually sing reasonably when he cares.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
I loved that first album. Went and saw them on that route and it was a great show.

Qasiel

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 27, 2017
I was a huge Blink-182 fan back in the day so I was pretty excited to see AVA when they supported Foo Fighters in London's Hyde Park a few years back. The music seemed nice, but I have to admit that when Tom stopped the show to start talking about the environment I kinda tuned out. Not that I've got a problem with those wanting to help save the planet, but preaching from a stage powered by diesel generators and surrounded by vendors selling beer in single-use cups kinda muddies the message somewhat.

But yeah, decent enough tunes.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
I really like their first two records. They get a bad rep but it's really solid rock music with some neat touches.

The Adventure is an amazing song.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I like them a lot. Saw them early on at Warped Tour and just saw them for the second time earlier this year at an awesome venue in St. Louis.