• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
...in mo-cap. /s

Interesting choice, again. This movie has a really interesting cast.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
This might end up the best Batman movie ever.

Maybe.

Looking forward to the first trailer.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
Whoa, Serkis and Farrell. Damn.

I really dug Jeremy Irons as Alfred, and it's a shame they won't be carrying him over, but hard to be mad about Serkis getting the gig.

WadiumArcadium

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I was expecting Reeves to recruit Serkis for some kind of role, but I wasn't expecting it to be Alfred. Reeves has made some interesting picks.

Oct 27, 2017
Arizona
What is the Roy Family?
Succession

MV5BZDMyY2I0ZjEtMzc4Yi00MTQxLWI1MWYtOWJjNjIwMTMyYWFjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,675,1000_AL_.jpg

hydruxo

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Oct 25, 2017
Man they're going with some very interesting choices for these roles and I'm digging every single one so far. Not sure I can picture Serkis as Alfred but I'm sure he'll pull it off.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
I think he overacts. This is great for mocap but not so good otherwise. I think this and the Farrell casting are big mistakes. It seems like we are going to get a really campy Batman.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
I think he overacts. This is great for mocap but not so good otherwise. I think this and the Farrell casting are big mistakes. It seems like we are going to get a really campy Batman.

I think farrell is great but yeah im iffy on serkis for alfred as well. Hes entertaining but dials it all the way up in live action so far.

Was hoping theyd just keep irons or go to jared harris for alfred

Could be good tho

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe this will be the Alfred that finally punches Bruce and flips a tea tray. Serkis could pull it off.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
I think farrell is great but yeah im iffy on serkis for alfred as well. Hes entertaining but dials it all the way up in live action so far.

Was hoping theyd just keep irons or go to jared harris for alfred

Could be good tho
What other recent live action has he done besides MCU? He was fine in The Prestige