• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
everyone is in scramble mode up in here....wait could it be?

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017
EU Era request: A possible timeframe for "today".

Because "today" for you US folks can mean "tomorrow night/morning" for us. :]

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
At first I was excited, then I remembered this is still 2020 and it will probably be something awful again.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Hoping for an Akechi-less version of Persona 5. The true definitive version.

Really looking forward to Scramble news actually. The game looks really fun.

Civzy

Mar 21, 2019
I read that tweet earlier as "Every single day is worse than the last in 2020 -- I'll be cheeky and preemptively foreshadow whatever awful thing happens later today"

It's funny how I read it compared to all the guesses in this thread. 😂

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017

EDIT: Beaten by a bit, but yes he's leaving Game Informer and Games Journalism.

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
Man that's crazy, I was just watching the Giant Bomb E3 video the other day when Jeff was asking Andy how many years he had left in him. End of the run for a legend, very interested to see what he does next.

Qwark

Oct 27, 2017
Mixed feelings, happy for him, but sad to see him go. And curious to see what he will do next.
I wonder who will take over, Reiner perhaps? And I hope GI continues to do good things.

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like this is something not big, but unexpected. Definitely not Nintendo related. Now the real question is if it is related to Xbox and PS or a specific dev. We know it is not negative. WBI?

Edit: Nevermind. I see it is him leaving GI.