• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
l7xpumt4qxc7b6k0ljxu.jpg

news.avclub.com

Cameo's top earner of 2020 is Kevin Malone

Cameo's co-founder and CEO has revealed that Brian Baumgartner, otherwise known as The Office's Kevin Malone, is the celebrity messaging app's top earner of 2020.

Good for him, that's awesome.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's somewhat unexpected. Good for him. What cut does Cameo take I wonder?

EDIT: article says 25%. And the million is after they took their cut.

jml

Mar 9, 2018
He wouldn't have even been in my top 100 guesses but I suppose it makes sense, he'd probably make some pretty good/funny Cameos and he's from a show that practically everyone has seen.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
Cameo is a truly bizzare thing, but it does seem like a godsend for the sort of smaller talent that previously had to ship out to regional comic-cons every weekend to make a living off their fame.

RSTEIN

Nov 13, 2017
I was on there earlier today after I saw an ad. I think it was Robert Picardo (Dr on Voyager) who had like 550 reviews. That's close to $100k. Plus not everyone leaves a review. Not a bad little side gig, especially when cons are shut down.

OP
OP
chubigans

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I'm just glad it wasnt' someone like Andy Dick. Also weird to see the millionaire sharks from Shark Tank, I mean really?