• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
I can totally see here being 100% sincere like "No it's okay I have my White Privilege, look here's my card! :D". It's weird because you wouldn't think someone would just cheerfully debase themselves like that but I've unfortunately seen the type enough to believe it.

Five gets you ten she's a big Duterte stan who told as many friends as she could to absentee vote for Bongbong. Fucking calling it.

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
Who the fuck flies to Alaska from California to go to a Trump rally? I mean, I can't even be bothered to drive four hours to Atlanta to see some of my favorite bands of all time and here are people booking whole-ass six hour 2000+ miles flights to see Trump wave his tiny hands around? Fucking cults, man. If she's that deep into the MAGA personality cult then it is a 100% guarantee she is a Duterte and Bong Bong supporter.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What about those of us that don't have white privilege? Problem is we get a ticket because "I forgot my shit at home" doesn't make officer chuckles laugh.

I also don't think Trump branded white privilege cards designed and distributed at Trump events to mock and downplay the legit concerns about racial bias in American society is funny or amusing. But that's just me.

Same fuckers (conservatives) bitch about the race card made a physical race card and used it to get outta trouble. That's ok to you?
I have a strange sense of humor. Between her coonery and the absurdity of anyone trying to use a white privilege card under these circumstances, this story is Reno 911 to me. I'd let the driver go and tell them to vote Bernie.

Mammoth Jones

Oct 25, 2017
New York
I have a strange sense of humor. Between her coonery and the absurdity of anyone trying to use a white privilege card under these circumstances, this story is Reno 911 to me. I'd let the driver go and tell them to vote Bernie.

It's not strange. I might laugh too if it were Reno 911.

In the real world where that shit took place tho? Not so much.

If I gave them a Black Lives Matter card I wonder how the story would play out.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Hey y'all,

You know how it's a fact that legit, not-funny-funny-haha white supremacist organizations/militias exist and operate in all 50 states of this shithole union?

Report Here

I can absolutely picture some of those groups printing dumbass cards like these for their dumbass members, thinking it's funny. I just never want to have common cause with them or their sense of comedy.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
As a Filipino I hate to say it, but over the last couple of years a lot of people I know have really shown their asses. In many cases it doesn't even seem driven by self-interest but a bizarre devotion to white people.