• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017
Kotaku asked the people involved about a possible re-release of the game. Spoiler: Everyone who was creatively involved wants to do it but Ubi don't care :(

kotaku.com

Delisted Scott Pilgrim Game Still MIA, Frustrating Creators And Fans

Although beloved independent comic book Scott Pilgrim concluded in July 2010, it received film and video game adaptations shortly afterward that firmly lodged the series in mainstream pop culture. The movie is fine, but the game is considered a lost gem due to its delisting from digital...
O'Malley also claimed that he, Scott Pilgrim publisher Oni Press, and video game boutique iam8bit have long discussed the possibilities of a physical edition should a re-release ever happen. After four years, however, Ubisoft has yet to respond to any of their efforts at communication. Speaking to Kotaku, an Ubisoft rep said they had nothing to share about the Scott Pilgrim game. O'Malley did not get back to us.

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Still have some tracks on my Amazon music. Also, last month I plugged my old 360 up to the internet and downloaded pretty much everything I ever bought for it. First game I loaded up and played for an hour was Scott Pilgrim.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I'm lucky enough to own the game, but it's still shackled to my ps3. More people need to play it.

FSLink

Oct 25, 2017
Kotaku asked the people involved about a possible re-release of the game. Spoiler: Everyone who was creatively involved wants to do it but Ubi don't care :(

kotaku.com

Although beloved independent comic book Scott Pilgrim concluded in July 2010, it received film and video game adaptations shortly afterward that firmly lodged the series in mainstream pop culture. The movie is fine, but the game is considered a lost gem due to its delisting from digital...

My heart. :(

TechMetalRules

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Sep 11, 2019
United States
Oh, c'mon! My eyes glanced the thread title and I got so excited for the briefest of moments, only to have my heart crushed an instant later.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields

kotaku.com

That's a dick move after giving people hope with this tweet

takoyaki

Oct 25, 2017

Nice, finally!

That tweet from May made me think something was in the works for the 10th anniversary of the movie. Glad they are finally talking. Ubi could use some good news for once and maybe it was another objection by that a**hole Hascoët that was holding this up or something petty like that.

Ruck

Oct 25, 2017
I loved this game when it came out. The movie too, but I played the game so much. I leveled all the characters to max and got all the achievements, even did the Knives DLC when that came out. I never did the Wallace DLC because it just came out way too late but I would love to play that and the game again in general. I'd have to hook up my 360 though

Xiaomi

Oct 25, 2017
That character select theme is an underappreciated gem that is hard to find online:

I had the pleasure of seeing these guys live years ago and it was a crazy show. Great stuff.

MaverickHunterAsh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Los Angeles, CA.
Great game, even better soundtrack. I went to see Anamanaguchi live after playing the game, though, and surprisingly I found that I don't enjoy them nearly as much outside of their work on Scott Pilgrim. I think it's probably because they tend to lean far more heavily into straight-up rock than their chip music elements, and that's just not my jam (no pun intended). Still, they have a unique sound and I totally get why they're as popular as they are.

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
Great game, even better soundtrack. I went to see Anamanaguchi live after playing the game, though, and surprisingly I found that I don't enjoy them nearly as much outside of their work on Scott Pilgrim. I think it's probably because they tend to lean far more heavily into straight-up rock than their chip music elements, and that's just not my jam (no pun intended). Still, they have a unique sound and I totally get why they're as popular as they are.

they usually play a lot of their more underground stuff live.

I'd definitely check out their Endless Fantasy album - it has tunes akin to what you heard on the Scott Pilgrim game OST.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
One of the finest 360 games ever made. It's bsolutely criminial we haven't had a remaster, or even backwards compat on One X.

Munroe

May 17, 2019
Great game, great books and great movie. Actually one of the rare good book to movie adaptations. Would be great to play through the game again