• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is the best suplex?

• German Suplex

Votes: 354 59.4%
  • Belly to Back Suplex

Votes: 34 5.7%
  • Half Nelson Suplex

Votes: 23 3.9%
  • Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex

Votes: 34 5.7%
  • Thor 2: The Dark World Suplex

Votes: 83 13.9%
  • #ReleaseTheSteinerCut

Votes: 40 6.7%
  • Batman Gator Suplex

Votes: 28 4.7%

• Total voters
OP
OP
PhoncipleBone

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
gif%2B%252810%2529.gif

gif%2B%252812%2529.gif

nr5QnD.gif

gif%2B%25289%2529.gif

gif%2B%25288%2529.gif

gif%2B%25286%2529.gif

Bakercat

Oct 27, 2017
'merica
Honestly, one of my favorite things to do in a match is to german suplex people lol. My moveset is mostly suplexes, but the german is my favorite bar none.

Rookhelm

Oct 27, 2017
does someone have Kurt Angle's sort of sideways suplex he does? I don't know what it's called, but it looks cool

CaptainTrips

Nov 20, 2017
this is the palate cleanser for the tiresome number of Star Wars/Naruto threads on resetera that I needed.
Bless you all.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
While on a field trip around 4th grade to god knows where (some farm or something up in MA) I can't remember, I got into an argument with a kid who i didn't get along with all year and while he was talking shit to me I grabbed him and did a suplex. I don't know why, what got into me, or remember much after that but I do remember the argument was over that and I was in a lot of trouble. I feel like I remember my parents taking away my ps2 games but not ps2 itself because while thinking about this memory I also remember finding a frogger game under my bed and playing only that for weeks. Never did it again and it couldn't have been a good one but you can bet your ass we never argued again.

slabrock

Oct 25, 2017
The best for me will always be the Perfect Plex, hands down. And I don't mean the generic fisherman's suplex but the specific version performed by Curt Hennig, because why settle for less than Perfect?

GQRb.gif
Favorite wrestler growing up. The Perfect-Plex was a thing of beauty. He never got his due.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I picked Ocean Cyclone Suplex. I bow to queen Toyota!!! But Brainbusters look nasty when the right guy does one. Koko Ware had one of the best.
The Ocean Cyclone Suplex is just an Electric Chair with a bridge.

It does not deserve or earn its amazing name.

The Brainbuster is a brutal looking move. And had been done amazing by even modern wrestlers.

ConfusingJazz

Not the Ron Paul Texas Fan.
Oct 26, 2017
China
Wait, this has been going on since January, we have 345 posts, and no Cesaro/Claudio Castagnoli suplexes yet? What the hell is wrong with you guys?

The Gutwrench Suplex, because Cesaro doesn't need your help to flip you over

A choke suplex? Not done very often. A choke suplex from the ground? Only the Swiss Superman

Who needs to their opponent to be on the top buckle for a superplex? Not Cesaro!

BONUS: The only man to ever make the European Uppercut actually worth a damn