• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What is the best suplex?

• German Suplex

Votes: 354 59.4%
  • Belly to Back Suplex

Votes: 34 5.7%
  • Half Nelson Suplex

Votes: 23 3.9%
  • Japanese Ocean Cyclone Suplex

Votes: 34 5.7%
  • Thor 2: The Dark World Suplex

Votes: 83 13.9%
  • #ReleaseTheSteinerCut

Votes: 40 6.7%
  • Batman Gator Suplex

Votes: 28 4.7%

• Total voters
OP
OP
PhoncipleBone

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
that elevator suplex is not real.
tenor.gif

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
Back when it originally showed up it was posted as what was thought to be a real self-defense situation. You don't have to care. its just information. Carry on.
I mean it's a wrestling move that even MMA rarely uses, it obviously not helpful, but the gif is fun.

The suplex in all its forms requires the antagonist to be complicit in the move.

We all know it's fake, it's still fun.

Phoenixazure

Oct 27, 2017
Love him or hate him, Kenny Omega's Snapdragon suplex is one of the nastiest looking moves out there right now. So satisfying when he lands em too whether stalling to lock the arms for dramatic effect or near instantaneous .
image0.gif

image0.gif

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017
82zh2vcb

Alicia's northenlights was always beautiful.

qazn30wl

Bray's Suplex throw is cool too.

cyduiyd6

Gangrel's double arm, he also had a sick tiger Suplex but can't find a gif of it.

I love leg capture suplexes also (Specifically Tazz's) but there's plenty posted here.

Last edited:

Seijuro

Oct 25, 2017
d45b6c789e2d052f90da44628baa02c0.gif

Three amigos, still the best.

First thing that popped in my mind was actually the Rolling Suplexes, but... well...

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
The best for me will always be the Perfect Plex, hands down. And I don't mean the generic fisherman's suplex but the specific version performed by Curt Hennig, because why settle for less than Perfect?

GQRb.gif

The Perfect Plex was the first one I thought of when I saw the thread. I think I blew a disc just looking at this one. I know he had the help of a slight push-off, but still...sheesh.

82zh2vcb

Alicia's northenlights was always beautiful.

This reminds me...I gotta get back to doing yoga regularly. That is some flexibility right there!

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
How many dumb kids in the 80s had to learn the hard way that trying this shit on your little brother or sister could result in permanent injury?

We always tried this shit on a mattress or something soft and even then sometimes it hurt like a bitch.