• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
https://www.thecut.com/2019/03/an-awkward-kiss-changed-how-i-saw-joe-biden.html

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, "I didn't wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?" He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn't process what was happening. I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, "tragame tierra," it means, "earth, swallow me whole." I couldn't move and I couldn't say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience.

By then, as a young Latina in politics, I had gotten used to feeling like an outsider in rooms dominated by white men. But I had never experienced anything so blatantly inappropriate and unnerving before. Biden was the second-most powerful man in the country and, arguably, one of the most powerful men in the world. He was there to promote me as the right person for the lieutenant governor job. Instead, he made me feel uneasy, gross, and confused. The vice-president of the United States of America had just touched me in an intimate way reserved for close friends, family, or romantic partners — and I felt powerless to do anything about it.

We all saw this coming:

RTR4PYL0.jpg

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I remember hearing about this quite some time ago and was surprised so many people seemed to have forgotten all about it.

Deleted member 47942

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 20, 2018
giphy.gif

This was only a matter of time before some oppo started bringing this up and, frankly, it needed to happen. Biden is a problem and the Democrats need to put their faith behind someone better.

Maneil99

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
giphy.gif

This was only a matter of time before some oppo started bringing this up and, frankly, it needed to happen. Biden is a problem and the Democrats need to put their faith behind someone better.
This is what I thought the thread would be. Look at that mom(?) she knows it's fucked

rude

Oct 25, 2017
How about we don't signal boost that shithead who writes for the daily caller and is just using it for partisan politics though

But yes Biden is a creep
It's the only twitter thread I can find with information tightly packed together; feel free to link me to another one. I think everyone on this site can separate documented facts about Biden and the person reporting on them. Nobody is signal boosting anything.

Titik

Oct 25, 2017
Lets be real. It's probably the reason why he is still mulling the run. He will probably bloody Trump in the general But this shit won't fly in the democratic primary where we actually have standards.

texmechanica

Nov 19, 2018
This shit has been obvious for so long, I'm shocked Biden was ever seen as a realistic candidate for 2020.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
And this is why I've been saying the last thing the country should be praying for as their savior is yet another ancient white man. Biden would probably make a pretty decent president, but as a PERSON there's just too damn much wrong with him. Hedging the entire country's potential future on him or Bernie is just riding for a fall.

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I been sayin' that this moment would come. And now here we are. This poor woman was obviously so uncomfortable.

"No" to a Biden presidential run.

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Based on some of the responses, I guess gratz to Trump on his 2020 win

Last edited:

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
And he's the one leading all the polls right now.... Dem's better get someone else to supplant him.

The online and social media forces of the right will weaponize this to dizzying effect.

Oct 27, 2017
It's the only twitter thread I can find with information tightly packed together; feel free to link me to another one. I think everyone on this site can separate documented facts about Biden and the person reporting on them. Nobody is signal boosting anything.
You can't just come up with your own take?

BDS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lets be real. It's probably the reason why he is still mulling the run. He will probably bloody Trump in the general But this shit won't fly in the democratic primary where we actually have standards.

Which is why all the smarter Republican operatives were hoping this stuff wouldn't start coming out until after Biden had won the primary.

Hydrus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Guy was always a creep, but people gave him a pass cause he was "uncle Joe" and Obama's Bff.

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Grats to Trump on his 2020 win
Why are multiple people coming in this thread saying this? We shouldn't lower our standards and the potential democratic nominee should fit proper ideals. On top of all that, the democratic nominee has just as good a chance as Clinton did (if not better).

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can only agree with everyone saying this was inevitable.

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Mayor Pete and Beto are rising in the polls. Without Biden we still have a strong field of candidates. Cancel him.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
So... Joe Biden is the only person that can beat Trump? That is a strong slam on the Dem party in general.