• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Just got the BotW amiibo from Target for pretty cheap.

Archer, Rider, and Zelda are below $5 for some reason. Guardian is full price which is fine because I needed $25 for them to ship anyway. $6 shipping stinks but getting the whole package for like $45 seems like a pretty good deal to me. Normally like $68 total without tax and shipping so I'm good. Haven't really bought amiibo in a long time other than Pikachu.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Huh, I didn't realize there are no plans to bring the Megaman 11 amiibo to the UK and Europe. I hope it's not too expensive for people there to get.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I came across the two Corrin amiibo, but they were €30 a pop. Man why were the DLC characters given such a small press :(

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
WarioWare Gold box art is out, has the amiibo logo on it. Guessing the Wario amiibo is used for something.

inb4 "warioware line of amiibo"

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
WarioWare Gold box art is out, has the amiibo logo on it. Guessing the Wario amiibo is used for something.

inb4 "warioware line of amiibo"
pls

A Warioware Wario, Ashley, 9 Volt or Kat and Anna amiibo would be really cool.

I think there's really only Smash Wario and regular "Super Mario" series Wario then right? Maybe an alternate costume or amiibo can give you a random item a day or something.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, you got Smash Wario, who is wearing the WarioWare outfit, then "classic" Wario.

My only guess is maybe it'll let you earn currency to buy new mini-games or the bonus games/toys.

-Peabody-

Oct 29, 2017
Ugh I may just have to pay ebay prices for my missing amiibo. At least I'm only missing like... 10?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
INKLING & RIDLEY SMASH AMIIBO ANNOUNCED!!!

DfgaCaJVMAw7IIi.jpg:large

Daisy Smash amiibo confirmed as well.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
I think I'm done with the Smash series, and I'm actively trying to sell off any characters that appear in their own lines (Kirby characters, Mario series, etc.) but I've been lazy the last few months.

Hopefully Smash fever is at an all time high soon and I'm able to sell off what I want to soon.

Edit: Would it be okay if I listed what I have to sell here in the thread? I have about a dozen (if I recall correctly) or so amiibo I'm looking to part with, most of which are boxed.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'm done with the Smash series, and I'm actively trying to sell off any characters that appear in their own lines (Kirby characters, Mario series, etc.) but I've been lazy the last few months.

Hopefully Smash fever is at an all time high soon and I'm able to sell off what I want to soon.

Edit: Would it be okay if I listed what I have to sell here in the thread? I have about a dozen (if I recall correctly) or so amiibo I'm looking to part with, most of which are boxed.

This fall will probably be the best time to sell amiibos going forward

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Oh god.

Pichu amiibo.

Young Link amiibo.

Wolf amiibo.

Ice Climbers amiibo.

Snake amiibo?

Daisy amiibo.

Inkling Smash amiibo

Ridley amiibo.

They might've just announced 8 new amiibo today without us knowing it.

-shadow-

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
So with Smash getting a few new amiibo, any chance of older ones getting a new print?

Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
Oh god.

Pichu amiibo.

Young Link amiibo.

Wolf amiibo.

Ice Climbers amiibo.

Snake amiibo?

Daisy amiibo.

Inkling Smash amiibo

Ridley amiibo.

They might've just announced 8 new amiibo today without us knowing it.
Squirtle and Ivysaur too.

Off topic, but I wonder if with custom moves you'll be able to overwrite their Down specials to be attacks, now that there's no fatigue system, Charizard has its own Down special previously, and all three are officially considered unique characters on the roster with the new numbering system.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
Luigi's Mansion 3DS box art revealed, has the amiibo icon, so guessing you scan the Luigi amiibo for something.

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I feel there's definitely going to be amiibos for all the returning characters. I wonder if they're going to do something similar to what they did for Smash 4 and release them all day and date with Ultimate. The only one I really need is Snake. Maybe Ice Climbers depending on how that turns out.