• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Oozer

Oct 25, 2017

This is considered an upgrade? People weren't getting time to go to the doctor's? Jesus

This is like the Sebben and Sebben Employee Orientation episode of Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law

Sebben and Sebben Perks:

• Daily toilet paper allowance
  • Chairs (for earners)
  • Subsidized pens
  • Air (for earners)
  • Unrestricted inter-office phone calls
  • Picked over meeting muffins (by the printer)
  • Two way stairs
  • A mostly pest-free environment
  • Free passes to already free events
  • Bikram Filing
  • Take your mistress to work day
  • Emergency Exits (For senior personnel only)

Agent Unknown

Oct 26, 2017
lol this just makes Ellen look like an even worse person

Partially fixed that.

And what's up with the "5 paid days off" like that's supposed to be a big deal? I'd hope that's in addition to whatever their vacation already is? Even then uh, hooray for Ellen's staff getting paid not to be abused, bullied and harassed for 5 days, I guess.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here

Similarly, part of his shtick on his podcast is how he's an abusive, ego-maniacal tyrant. It's great. There's at least some truth to the bit, but he generally seems like a decent guy who's liked by his staff.

ive always loved that schtick with conan, they've mined it for comedy for like 20 years now

you can see it in full force in that documentary they made after he left NBC, it's clear that conan is assertive in how he wants things, but he never lets it get to serious

any of the old bits with Sona or Jordan or even Pierre back in the day was usually just them playing off each other using that schtick

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
They didn't even get five paid days off or time to see a doctor? Christ. I hope other production crews reach out and pick them all up.

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017
praise ellen, 5 whole days and birthdays, goddamn, that is progress; no wonder I love living in USA!!!!!!!!!

I like how it isn't addressing the problem at all.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
So now it's actually being run like a place of business instead of an unfunny sweatshop

Last edited:

thediamondage

Oct 25, 2017
guys i understand all the complaints but how can ellen be bad if she has this

il_570xN.1758215431_apho.jpg