• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slash

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Sep 12, 2018
With vaccinations widely available at this point, I was wondering if you all were planning something this weekend to celebrate the holiday or if you wanna stay home and chill. Personally, I'll be going to a friends' house for a nice cookout on the patio. Doing anything neat?

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Chill with the dog. Maybe run out for a pint of ice cream and a meal out for a change

Thordinson

Aug 1, 2018
Just normal Sunday lunch with my family. Never really celebrated 4th of July. Not patriotic.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Visiting a friend in Chicago (we're all fully vaccinated). Not sure what we'll do in the city though.

Nov 7, 2017
Hanging out at my house with my wife and friends. It's going to be too foggy to see any fireworks out here in SF

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
planning to spend a stressful few hours enduring fireworks noise and trying to keep my cats from losing their minds

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I'll be at work hoping no customers come in so I can get about a week's worth of work done before the rest of the week kicks my butt. And then I'll go have dinner and be mildly annoyed that since it's the fourth I have to eat hot dogs to be festive instead of pasta.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I have a 4 day weekend my plans include some kind of 4th of july meal with my family, shopping with them, getting a hair cut, and studying for the cpa exam.

sven

Oct 31, 2017
Hangout with my brother and spend as much time at the dog park as possible.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
I took PTO off tomorrow and I am automatically off on Monday due to the rule that if a office holiday falls on a weekend (which sat and sun is the regular off days) either Friday or Monday will be a off day

So 4 day weekend for me

Gonna do my state inspection on both cars I have tomorrow and then will just be coasting the next 3 days at home just watching movies with the family, watching anime or just playing games

No plans to go anywhere or do anything special this year

Not gonna buy anything to eat out either - just some much needed R&R

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
Going to do a power hour with my friend on Saturday to see if I can handle a Century Club for my birthday later this year.

Zombegoast

Oct 30, 2017
Go to work. Then I go home, relax and go to bed to work the next day

The last time I went out and saw the fire works was hot and humid

PBalfredo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
My sister is coming down for the weekend and we're going to hit the town.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
It would have been getting together with my wife's family and getting some Maryland crabs, but my work is sending me out to a customer site in North Carolina for a few days.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Sit at home. I don't celebrate July 4th and only care about colorful explosions, of which I can see on TV.

NeverWas

Feb 28, 2019
My girlfriends bday was last weekend, so we're all partied out. This weekend will be about relaxing at home and protecting the dogs from the big evil booms outside.

Shokunin

Oct 25, 2017
The city beautiful
I was going to stay at Universal Orlando with the family and do a couple of fun days at the parks.

Buuuut, we decided to buy a house a couple of weeks ago so instead we'll do some furniture shopping and a BBQ at my mom's place.

HaL64

Nov 3, 2017
My Mom and Dad are taking me and my brother Jeff on a boat ride and we are going to shoot off fireworks on the water. Probably going to bring my dog bruiser too. He's not afraid of fireworks. Hoping to run into this girl from school. We'll see how that goes.

Samenamenick

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Manchester, NH
Fireworks sat night weather permitting (supposed to be 60 n raining, we'll see) otherwise BBQing for the fam prob sun/Mon.

We went to the Red Sox Tues night n stayed over, did walking around and MFA boston yesterday, so that was our lil family 4th excursion. Sox game was crazy. Prob 75% full, not a mask in sight. Covid may as well have never existed! It was interesting.

RadzPrower

One Winged Slayer
Jan 19, 2018
Very good chance I'll be suffering from Hell's Itch, so I'll either be tempted to tear my own flesh off to stop the itching or I'll be knocked out with Benedryl.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Not really doing anything, I just got home from vacation and have a few more days to chill before going back to work Tuesday, so I'm just gonna be lazy as fuck.

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
My band will be playing on a lake boat cruise during the fireworks. Wish I could be with my family, but will get a nice paycheck.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Probably nothing. I live in California so lol no fireworks and I hate America so I won't do anything to celebrate it.

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to grill a bunch of easy stuff on Sunday and then something more involved on Monday, so we can nosh on leftovers from it all week. Not going anywhere though.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017
Maybe cook burgers? I have to work graveyard 3rd-4th. Apparently some folks are coming in to work that AM, so it's a longer shift as well. Other than that it'll be video games until my eyes bleed. We'll see.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
None. No friends have seen fit to invite me to anything and I'm too poor to afford it, besides.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Not doing much. I have to work that day

But were are planning on doing a hot pot Saturday night. I got a nice bottle of sake to enjoy as well.