• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

EagleClaw

Dec 31, 2018
p_droetkerpizzatradizionale_front_58.jpg

... it is a traditional recipe ;-)

OP
OP
L Thammy

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
who invented sopapillas, french fries, and fried chicken. those are smart people

Oct 27, 2017
surely it helps if you blindly know where the keys are.
It was better for me, couldn't handle the console edition.
But i see, it is something that other people can handle, maybe my fingers are just old.

that to me is the biggest puzzle for CSD. What is the preferred control method. CSD1 I murdered on keyboard. My muscle memory was insane. Something about the cadence of 2 threw me off. I just didn't get into it as much to snap into it.

My kids played the iPad version of 1 back in the day. I couldn't get on with that at all tho. Guess it didn't sell as we never saw 2 come out.

3 I haven't tried yet (no Mac version last I checked). I can imagine a pad would have some benefits for rhyrhm and patterns but for me some big throw backs. for me it has to be a keyboard game I guess....

OP
OP
L Thammy

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
iron cook is saying that hawaiian pizza is american, who am i to doubt the most highly rated tv show in the world

karnage10

Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
I am so glad it's about csd.
It was what went to my head first too.
I hate hamburgers... Chubigans is a devil for forcing those one people

OP
OP
L Thammy

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
After expanding the food selection in CSD 3 I have to say...we're pretty low on the delish cuisine world ranking in America.

Also this thread made my day. Thank you. XD
thank you for officially confirming that burgers are treason and that damn clown guy should go suck a lemon

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Can you make a specialized restaurant in any of these CSD games?

Like a Texas Style BBQ Pit place that does Brisket, Ribs, Pulled Pork, Steaks, etc? What about Regional specialties like a Philly Cheesesteak?

I played the first one but was utterly confused by the control scheme.

Mobyduck

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
I just don't understand how they are difficulty level 3 and pizza, which has simpler recipes, is level 4~5 (don't remember right now). There are some days I've never attempted because they are burger focused, and having more than 1 type of burger on the menu compound their difficulty, since they have similar buttons, but a few that are different, which makes things really tricky.

Todesritter74

Oct 30, 2017
I thought German food was the wurst...

And you all are just skimming the surface of American food. You need to dig in there and get to the really good stuff like...
6_26_skyline-chilis-5-way.jpg.cf.jpg

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
You can actually eat some pretty remarkable American pizzas whether in Chicago, Detroit, and of course New York. I'd argue that places like Lucali or Roberta's in Brooklyn are well above many pizzerias from Napoli.

kdoll08

Oct 25, 2017
I thought German food was the wurst...

And you all are just skimming the surface of American food. You need to dig in there and get to the really good stuff like...
6_26_skyline-chilis-5-way.jpg.cf.jpg
Skyline Chili is awesome. I assume you are from the Cincinnati area as well. I hear people that move here complain about it but they always seem to be comparing it to Texas style chili and don't realize it is supposed to be part of a 3 way. Love it.

Arkaign

Nov 25, 2017
in america we only eat roasted chickens we find by punching oil drums

LMAO I love this. I always thought about it while playing classic beat em ups. The most hilarious one to me personally was the weird endless mode in I think Tekken 3, where you'd be walking along beating people up, and random roasted chicken would be on plates on the ground, and you could pick them up. This wasn't out of the ordinary in the genre, but what happened when you actually picked them up was absolutely awesome. The super announcer guy would shout "CHICKENNNN!" in his deep announcer guy voice. Never failed to crack me up. 😅😅😅🐔🐔

The comments are gold

youtu.be

Tekken 3: Chicken Sound

*burlp* ... Chicken!

deathsaber

Nov 2, 2017
I think most "American" food is pretty much stuff from other countries, just "Americanized". That said, we do make it into our own art form. I mean, Pizza basically is an American artform at this point (despite its Italian origins). Or you can look at the countless Mexican restaurants- they are all pretty much actually
selling Tex-Mex food which is also pretty much distinctly American and quite different from authentic Mexican food. Don't get me started on Chinese Food in America. Every takeout joint has more or less the same menu, and none of it particular resembles what is eaten in China- so its pretty much American food, really.

Call it all cultural appropriation if you will, but that basically IS the American experience, whether we want to admit it or not.