• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
If I were dumb enough to be on a plane at this time, I would have had ended up in an altercation. I usually get on the plane first, and if I saw these people getting on the flight, I would have quickly exited the plane. No way and I putting up with this shit.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
My dad flies for American and really can't stop Trump or his supporters, so I'm partially disappointed it wasn't his voice.

GTAce

Oct 27, 2017
Bonn, Germany
"If you're a real patriot and love Trump, stand up now!"
233498-ausweichmanover.jpg

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
That pilot is a goddamn hero. Imagine you're flying a 300 ton cannister in air with 100s of people, and a group decides to be fucking rowdy all of a sudden. Yeah, you shut that fucking shit down hard.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Incredible. These people are children. The captain literally had to pull the 'I'll turn this plane around' card.

Fucking snowflakes. Always with the projection. Anytime you hear these idiots say something about the left just assume it's them they are really talking about

olag

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Actual fucking children....but then again they've been told all their lives that they are American thus exceptional so no wonder they are asshats.

CerealKi11a

Chicken Chaser
May 3, 2018
What is wrong with the education system over there in the US that ignorance is a badge worn with pride??
People see ghosts in every corner and think too highly of themselves. Around every bend they perceive that they're being taken advantage of because they think so simplistically about the world, so they develop this attitude that nothing is that complicated, otherwise they wouldn't be able to do it.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
This is standard operating procedure for all transport

They can't take any chances and if you push them they will strand you

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
I like that she's conscious of the fact that these people are nuts enough to potentially hijack a plane.
There have been several incidents of disastrous domestic terrorism. There has been plenty of confrontation and violence. Trump nuts have overrun Congress. The MAGA supporters no longer get the benefit of the doubt that they can behave themselves and should be considered a security risk.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Don't see what the problem is. They should be used to being stranded.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
I mean it's a fucking plane. ONE asshole can put the entire plane in danger. That's why they have air marshals on every flight, they do not fuck around.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Gonna be so easy to track down these guys the FBI probably giving it to entry level employees for training.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
The best way to realize how much the "NPC" rhetoric is projection is being in a crowd like this and watching them all go through the exact same kind of snarky.

I had to sit in a movie theater of people doing this shit and I was already cringing into my core. I'd be fucking scared shitless being in a thing that's supposed to be airborne.

Senator Toadstool

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
both the pilot and flight attendant unions have had it up to hear with these children. It's likely why American had his back. They will start to go on strike I bet if this continues.

Ze_Shoopuf

Jun 12, 2018
I hope American also identifies and bans them, like Alaska Airlines did.
Zero tolerance for this shit.

Dec 31, 2017
If people get unruly on a plane, that's definitely what a pilot will do. How can the pilot assure that safety of passengers and crew isn't at stake? Why is this even controversial?

Just imagine if a group of brown people started chanting something loudly on an airplane. Just try to imagine that shit.

kyoya

Dec 26, 2017
Given that American Airlines had one of its planes fly into the World Trade Center and another fly into the Pentagon on September 11th you know they're not fucking around with a group that stormed the Capitol building. Good for them. When you're on a plane, sit down and shut the hell up.

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Yup based on what happened in the Capitol. The pilot was in the right for his statement.

unruly passengers need to be dealt with

Fathead

Oct 31, 2017
After 9/11, of course the rules on a plane say follow the rules or we'll land this shit and deal with your dumb ass. I guess MAGAts all have forgotten.