• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017

Kind of conflicted on this. On one hand, the main character leaving has rarely ever not negatively affected a show. On the other hand, this show has a really strong cast, so I think they'll be able to carry the show for at least another season. Hope it stays around, not enough comedies/sitcoms being made these days.

Kunka Kid

Oct 27, 2017
I am shocked to know that this show is still on television.

Not saying it's bad, just have not heard a single thing about in years.

scottbeowulf

Oct 27, 2017
United States
This sucks but they have a strong cast. And the format works well for having new people dip in and out. Last night's episode was great. Not sure if it was new or not but I hadn't seen it.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
That is going to be painful. You can't have Ben Feldman be the straight man in every joke. The show works good with Feldman and Ferrrera switching in that role. All the other characters are too much cartoon characters to be so.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
Her leaving the show sucks, the show operates in that every cast member makes up the well functioning machine.

Take out one cast member and the show works less successfully. I might just end up not watching anymore as soon as she leaves.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I like this show. I haven't seen the last several episodes though. Wonder how they'll write her out.

QuinchoOsito

Oct 10, 2018
This is brutal. Love Superstore and love America Ferrera, we'll have to see what happens.

That is going to be painful. You can't have Ben Feldman be the straight man in every joke. The show works good with Feldman and Ferrrera switching in that role. All the other characters are too much cartoon characters to be so.
The only solution is to bring Kelly back, which also solves the problem of Jonah's love interest leaving.

JackSwift

Oct 28, 2017
Love this show, and honestly, to me at least, she is the worst character in the show. To me.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Thats a shame. Feel like she is one of the characters who is too important to lose and the show quality will drop dramatically.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Disappointed but I think the cast is strong enough to support the show without her. It's already been renewed for next season and I doubt they'll change their mind based off this decision. I wonder if she's been unhappy with what the new showrunners have done with Amy this season or something.

The show is really great though -- disappointed we missed it for so many years. It really does not get the recognition it deserves.

Vagabond

Oct 26, 2017
United States
I feel like her character arc has pretty much wrapped up. It's kind of a good thing. That and her and Jonah has kinda ran its course of being interesting.

Also opens Jeff back up to being back on the cast! lol