• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
I agree with everything she said.

It wasn't until a few years ago that I learned of that Abe quote...at the age of 30.

I'm going to make sure my kids are being taught the real history instead of the bullshit, white washed version of it.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I too would enjoy a white history month where we get down into the nitty-gritty of white supremacist fuckery.

Deleted member 2802

Community Resetter
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn

47s8vsq9p1g61.png

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017

Adam Ant

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Amber Ruffin is such a treasure - This particular segment is (rightly) going a little bit viral, and I hope it draws more folks to check out her show!
Her chemistry with Tarik Davis is top-notch, and the show is full of sharp writing/great musical bits. You can tell they have a ton of fun, and constantly crack each other up.

Feb 4, 2018
Amber Ruffin is such a treasure - This particular segment is (rightly) going a little bit viral, and I hope it draws more folks to check out her show!
Her chemistry with Tarik Davis is top-notch, and the show is full of sharp writing/great musical bits. You can tell they have a ton of fun, and constantly crack each other up.
Her songs are the best lol.