• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
After a full year of legal battles, Johnny Depp's team was granted the right to subpoena charities that Amber Heard had claimed she had donated "all her divorce money" to.

What they found out, is that she did none of that. She kept the money for herself, and asked Elon Musk to anonymously (through his shell company so we know it's him) donate a little amount on her behalf and allowed her to publicly claim it was hers. Johnny had donated 100k as "first installment" in her name before she told him she wanted the money directly, which he found odd and made him suspicious.

Amber's legal team is now claiming she couldn't donate the millions because she had to spend them on her legal defense...

Except Depp started his lawsuits in 2019, while they divorced in 2016 ... So it doesn't add up. They also claimed the payments were only "delayed" and she would eventually do that.

Which of course, is another lie since she stated otherwise herself, both under oath in court, and on TV in foreign shows (look at her smirk too) :

Glad to see Warner still working with lying abusers all around and firing actual victims tho.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
every time i hear about this woman it's that she's done an even worse thing

teseR

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User Banned (2 Weeks): Use of a gendered slur
That woman is the definition of a cunt and that is putting it mildly.

Jakenbakin

"This guy are sick" and Corrupted by Vengeance
Jun 17, 2018
I barely follow this drama and still know enough to say fuck Amber Heard.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
What the? Musk was dating her? How is Musk always popping up in the weirdest places?

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Continues to be trash. It's only right she gets fired from Aquaman 2 whenever that happens.

Xterrian

Apr 20, 2018
Fuck her and fuck Warner for keeping her on.

Ones a lying abusing scumbag and the other's an apathetic corporate monolith that helps out money in pockets they don't belong.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Im starting to think maybe shes a piece of shit or something?

I had no idea she dated Musk also, but yeah, sure, I could see that pairing.

Contramann

Oct 27, 2017
If you're honestly a person who is still surprised that Amber Heard is a piece of shit by now, I don't know what to tell you. That said, I was legitimately wondering how true that statement about donating the divorce settlement money was when it was slowly revealed how awful a person Heard was.

OP
OP
Slaythe

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Just FYI this brings up a lot of big issues.

It's not just "she's a liar".

It's a "we don't want to lose the support of Elon musk, richest man on earth, that is in love with this liar, and we won't say a thing publicly and even falsify documents to protect her".

Like they had to FORCE them to even get receipts.

And Children Hopistal refused to alter them but they still publicly had supported Amber and did not correct her claim.

The ACLU director is a friend of Amber and got over 10 millions donated to them from Elon Musk.

Maybe Elon is offering money to Warner so they keep her on board, he got 100 billions richer during the pandemic it's not like he cares.

It's also very lucky that Johnny Depp had won the domestic violence lawsuit which got dismissed with prejudice and can never be refiled.
Because when thrown unlimited amount of offshore money in their faces, I don't know many people that wouldn't break.

Humidex

Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Oct 27, 2017
If you're honestly a person who is still surprised that Amber Heard is a piece of shit by now, I don't know what to tell you. That said, I was legitimately wondering how true that statement about donating the divorce settlement money was when it was slowly revealed how awful a person Heard was.

Yeah it always was suss to me. I knew she was a lying scumbag after I found out she was arrested for domestic abuse.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017
wow I must be super misinformed. I thought everyone hated Depp now because Heard was claiming abuse or something. Must be out of the loop.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Is this in context of a judge refusing to throw out Amber Heard's 100 million dollar countersuit?

Attempting to turn the tide on his legal battles on both sides of the Atlantic, Johnny Depp has come up short again and it may end up costing the former Pirates of the Caribbean star up to $100 million.

As Depp awaits word on whether his bid for new libel trial in the UK will be granted, a Virginia judge has refused the Oscar nominee's desire to see Amber Heard's big-bucks counterclaims thrown out of court. Hoping to take advantage of a new-ish anti-SLAPP law in the state, Depp sought to see a slew of statements made by himself and at least one of his lawyers over the truthfulness or "hoax" of Heard's long-held claims of abuse during the couple's short-lived marriage erased from the case.
deadline.com

Johnny Depp Fails To Get Amber Heard’s $100M Countersuit Tossed, Doubles Down In Legal Battles On Both Sides Of Atlantic

A Virginia judge has refused Johnny Depp's desire to see Amber Heard’s big-bucks counterclaims lawsuit thrown out of court.

gcwy

Oct 27, 2017
Houston, TX
another great example of rich people using their money responsibly and how they deserve to keep all their wealth they've hoarded

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if they Republican party is going to reach out to her to see if they can team up