• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
spaceinvadersswitch5tju0.png

When you click this link, the very first result is a game google-translated as "Space Invaders Collection Famitsu DX Pack [Prime Day Limited] Game Software "*****" DLC delivery ā€» Amazon.co.jp Ebi Ten Limited bonus with ****".

Odd thing is, clicking the link gives you an error.

I believe it, they did bring a Darius collection to Switch in Japan after all.

Oct 31, 2017
This is what i have really been waiting for! Please let it be much earlier in release Taito. When is Darius collection coming out in the west??

iamaustrian

Nov 27, 2017
This is what i have really been waiting for! Please let it be much earlier in release Taito. When is Darius collection coming out in the west??

Never, I guess. I mean, it's the only switch game (out of 1500+) so far which isn't even on the eshop (which isn't even legal afaik). So you can't even download the japanese version :(

iamaustrian

Nov 27, 2017
i know, i'm kidding. i didn't know there was any game besides labo that isn't on the eshop, that's pretty weird. maybe it's some licensing issue where something can be sold physically and not digitally, like how puyo puyo tetris was on ps4.

I dunno. I mailed nintendo about it weeks ago but havent recived any reply yet..

rawhide

Oct 28, 2017
i know, i'm kidding. i didn't know there was any game besides labo that isn't on the eshop, that's pretty weird. maybe it's some licensing issue where something can be sold physically and not digitally, like how puyo puyo tetris was on ps4.

It's not a Nintendo issue, Taito deliberately kept it off the eShop because they hadn't published a console game in quite a while and they wanted to do everything they could to ensure a good sell-through on the retail version.

Status
Not open for further replies.