• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
29,99€
Amazon Link

3GsQTNO.png

Announced today during Nintendo Direct?

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Price and description are exactly the same as the Unravel Yarny Bundle (Unravel 1 + 2), so this is probably both games.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
As everyone said before it launched, makes sense for this platform. Should have been here from the start, it'll probably do better than previous versions.

Jan 10, 2018
Tokyo
this game not being on switch was weird in the first place. Good luck to them if it eventually comes but it's a little late in my opinion. Had it released in the middle of slow 2018, it could have done really good.

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Sounds like they begun development as soon as the game released last year lol. Probably an instant green-light when people were asking for it on Switch.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
So uh...can we get the first one too? I'm sure Unravel isn't particularly story-heavy but the Switch has a real issue with getting sequels for games where the first outing it absent.

I'm hesitant to buy Wolfenstein 2, for instance, because there's no way for me to play the first game.

Edit: Also holy shit, EA knows Nintendo exists? What a shocker.

Deleted member 36622

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 21, 2017
Nailed it in my prediction list

https://www.resetera.com/threads/ni...-fire-emblem-three-houses.99184/post-17831680

Now let's see if Apex Legends is also coming.

I remember reading in one of those angry tweets something like "classic EA, i bet the game is coming 8-10 months from now" and he was right if this is true.

The whole EA Originals thing still feels super confusing to me: these are indies except EA publishes these games and gives them all the tools to develop games (including their frostbite engine), so they aren't.

It's like EA expanding their portfolio of IPs using indie devs, so low budget, low risk, low expectations.

Agreed with people saying this and A Way Out should have been on Switch from the start.

OP
OP
Rodjer

Rodjer

Self-requested ban.
Jan 28, 2018
The whole EA Originals thing still feels super confusing to me: these are indies except EA publishes these games and gives them all the tools to develop games (including their frostbite engine), so they aren't.

No, EA Originals focuses on publishing and giving a showcase for indie titles, they are not using Frostbite Engine and all the earnings are going to indie developers once EA recoups the marketing cost.

Oct 26, 2017
I bet it's by Engine Sofware. They've really become a premier Switch port house of small of mid-size games on the system.

Examples of their ports on Switch include:

The Caligula Effect Overdose (not out yet)
Little Nightmares
Into the Breach
Monopoly
Risk
RIVE

If you're concerned about Monopoly, I believe it got patched and fixed the horrendous load times.