• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Talking about kidnapping and/or murdering politicians in DC = "Fun and Games."

FUCK YOU, Malka. Hope the Feds come knocking on your door soon.

JustJavi

Oct 27, 2017
New Zealand
kek.gif

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The irony of Qanon-types that have been craving for The Storm of literal arrests and executions to come to leftists for over 3 years now now wailing and sobbing at the actual "storm" of free market private companies giving them the boot for planning literal deadly insurrection.

I wonder how that Great Awakening feels right now. Are they Enjoying The Show?

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
The internet, however marginally, is becoming a better place. We're as thrilled as you are. However, there is still a rule about posting cross-forum drama and we ask that folks still observe it.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
bakery: please do not use our bakery to make a gay wedding cake
republicans:
AWS: please do not use our hosting service to plan terrorist attacks and insurrection
republicans: MY FREE SPECH, THIS IS A CONSPIRACY, COMMUNISM!!!!

DXLelouch24

Oct 28, 2017
The irony of Qanon-types that have been craving for The Storm of literal arrests and executions to come to leftists for over 3 years now now wailing and sobbing at the actual "storm" of free market private companies giving them the boot for planning literal deadly insurrection.

I wonder how that Great Awakening feels right now. Are they Enjoying The Show?
The literal UNO Reverse is in effect(and its only gonna get worse for them)

Owlet

Owl Enthusiast
Verified
May 30, 2018
London, UK
Official Staff Communication
The internet, however marginally, is becoming a better place. We're as thrilled as you are. However, there is still a rule about posting cross-forum drama and we ask that folks still observe it.
An online forum has rules and accountability and terms of use? Is this a violation of my rights? /s

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
bakery: please do not use our bakery to make a gay wedding cake
republicans: WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THIS SPECIFIC BAKERY? HUH? THEY ARENT OWED A CAKE FROM HIM
AWS: please do not use our hosting service to plan terrorist attacks and insurrection
republicans: MY FREE SPECH, THIS IS A CONSPIRACY, COMMUNISM!!!!

CrocodileGrin

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
"These Big Tech corporations are out of control," said by the dumb idiots using corporate tech for services. Oops.

Jeffapp

Oct 29, 2017
Even if they get a host it will be foreign, unstable and broken as hell because of the millions of users trying to access to the site. Bigotry like Voat, Kiwi Farms and TheDonald.win already have a hell of a time trying to keep their servers up and they're tiny. Add 10 million people to the mix and Parler will buckle under the weight.
Could be something the Russians would be happy to provide

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I always thought it was funny that they were hosted by The Washington Post's Jeff Bezos' AWS service in the first place lol.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no... Where will Chris Pratt go now to talk about his shitty church and promote the next Guardian of the Galaxy?

dragonbane

Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Yeah that other place guy needs the ad revenue and the providers would drop him if he gets on their radar. Dude has no real affiliation of his own, just catering to what can still make him money.

It also kinda sucks cloudflare still protects the ilk of .win and the like. Hopefully that can be changed.