• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LightKiosk

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just received this email that Amazon is honoring those who pre-ordered the game at $0. The pre-order has gone back up again and it is now priced at $40.

aK1vRTE.png

Massicot

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Yea I just got that email. Back when this, Breakaway (?) and some other game were first listed years ago. Forgot I had 'ordered' it then, lol.

Spiritreaver

Oct 26, 2017
Ah, couldn't remember if I preordered it back then, but I got the email too. Cool I guess, I wonder how much it's changed since that alpha ages ago.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Got this as well. Very cool. According to the Amazon store page, it's going to be a Steam key.

breadtruck

Oct 27, 2017
Sweet, just checked and I got that email too. Yeah, there was like 3 amazon-made or published games you could pre-order for free a while back. Every so often I wonder what happened with them... Guess one of them is still on its way!