• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century

This is fantastically directed and well done, using voice clips straight from the game and turning gameplay moments into cutscenes. It also interweaves Thrall's intro campaign with the beginning of the Human campaign.

It only goes up to the very beginning of Strahnbrad, but it's great! Check it out.

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
Any good videos to watch that are Warcraft 1 and 2 in movie form to get caught up before watching this?

OP
OP
SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Any good videos to watch that are Warcraft 1 and 2 in movie form to get caught up before watching this?
You really don't have to know what happened in those games to enjoy WC3. The orcs invaded from an interdimensional portal in the first game and razed the Human kingdom to the south, Stormwind. In the second game, the Human kingdoms in the north, The Alliance of Lordaeron, defeat the Orcs, chase them back through the portal to their homeworld, and defeat them again there. The remaining Orcs on Azeroth (this world's Earth) have been placed in internment camps or are living in hiding.

Uther was a major playable character in those games, and now as an older man he's the mentor of Arthas, the Human campaign's main character.

WC1/WC2 had very minimal story and most of it was actually added after WC3 was written and WoW became popular.

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
Had a great time watching. Where are those assets from? They're not from WC3 or WoW as far as I can tell.

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Would you believe me if I said I finished watching the entire old Wc3 roc+tft cutscenes like a week ago just because I was feeling nostalgic. ( would had loved to find this one then). Saved for my next craving.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Great stuff. I really like the way the creator implements magic and general combat in Warcraft.

Really impressive.
The actual Warcraft movie would be a solid start and to be honest i enjoyed it
Yeah, it's... I dunno, not great, but it's fine. Really cool to see Orcs in action, previously you never got a proper sense of scale for 'em.

Disclaimer

Oct 25, 2017
Good bump. People should consider putting money towads this person's patreon rather than supporting Reforged.

Sad when a fan made project is many times better than anything modern Blizzard can create, yet I'm overjoyed it exists all the same.