• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SilentPanda

Nov 6, 2017
Earth
Chuck Norris, the Hollywood actor, martial arts legend and occasional meme, has publicly denied being at last week's Capitol riot after images circulated online showing a man with a remarkable resemblance.

"It wasn't me and I wasn't there. There is no room for violence of any kind in our society. I am and always will be for Law and Order," tweeted the actor, taking a stance his law-enforcing character in Walker, Texas Ranger, might have been proud of.

Norris, who backed Donald Trump in 2016, has previously raised the alarm about plots to seize power, claiming in 2015 that the federal government was aiming to take over Texas.

He feared a military training exercise named Jade Helm 15 could turn into a full-scale occupation of his home state and urged governor Greg Abbott and US senator Ted Cruz to investigate.

www.theguardian.com

'Always for law and order': Chuck Norris denies being at Capitol attack after image goes viral

Martial artist and actor says there is ‘no room for violence of any kind in our society’ after lookalike image sparks speculation

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
"In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate, yet equally important, groups: the police, who investigate crime; and Chuck Norris, who prosecutes the offenders. These are their stories."

Beignet

alt account
Banned
Aug 1, 2020
Chuck Norris has always been a psycho nut but I don't think he'd go as far as participating in the Capitol riot. Who even knows at this point

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
lmao that is NOT chuck norris

Oh and I guess you are going to tell me that Keanu wasn't there either!!!!!

WX4tLr0.jpg

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Chuck is fucking 80, so I wouldn't put it past being a look a like of Chuck when he was 10 or 15 years younger.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
Apparently this stuff is all too mainstream for Chuck Norris, who instead believes in the extremely stupid bullshit.

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
"In the criminal justice system, the people are represented by two separate, yet equally important, groups: the police, who investigate crime; and Chuck Norris, who prosecutes the offenders. These are their stories."
Amazing first post, thanks for the laugh!

It should be pretty easy to verify if he was there, no?

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think it's him. The eyes, ears, and how his beard grows around his bottom lip and cheeks seems different.

He seems like a Trumper nut job though.

Fleck0

Oct 25, 2017
If Chuck was there it would have been a successful coup.

Was waiting for this. It's straight up weird thinking about how the internet treated chuck norris in the 2000s, but we all did it.

Though I don't think it's him, there would be way more pics since he's one of like 9 "celebrities" that are open republicans.

Last edited:
Mar 27, 2018
This is crazy. I really think it could be him and he never entered the Capitol or anything like that, but he's denying it altogether to avoid the negative association.

Could really backfire if this blows up and its somehow shown to be him.

Then again, extremely ballsy denying high quality photographic evidence of yourself while simultaneously being famous and recognizable. He could totally be telling the truth

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it actually looks much like him.

CP12425317-scaled.jpg

The hair and beard are the only real similarities. The facial structure seems drastically different to me, specifically the eyes and cheekbones.