• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
aY5aD.gif
This gif is disturbing holy shit lmao

Shopolic

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I found out this in The Batman vs Dracula animation. I didn't know anything about Alucard before that though and it was the first time that I heard that name!

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The name as an alias dates back to at least the 1943 film "Son of Dracula."
son-of-dracula-19433.jpg

Though I'm sure it'd probably been used before that.

(Thank you Mr. Rolfe.)

Feb 24, 2018
Something I've always wondered why is it that Dracula's Classic Universal Horror Movies "son" the one that appears in a ton of other media while his Daughter, Countess Marya Zaleska hasn't made an appearance since her movie debut?
15f0f19d90a0bc8e209957ba91b98ab9.png

Also I have son in "" because in the movie Son of Dracula where Alucard debuted... THERE WAS NO ALUCARD!!! Dracula never had a son, it was just Dracula in disguise (it's a silly movie) which makes it more baffling to me media focused on Alcuard rather then the actual child of Dracula Marya (especially when Dracula's Daughter is a much superior movie and she herself is a interesting tragic villain of a Vampire wanting to become Human again and fighting the urges to feed).

RagnarokX

Oct 26, 2017
Rito is the Japanese word for bird (Tori) backwards.

Olimar is Mario with backwards kana.

Spider is Redips backwards.

Last edited:

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
From Phoenix Wright games:
Fey family– Last name means 'strange' and is also a reference to Morgana le Fay, a sorceress from the legend of King Arthur, referencing to the family's mystical powers.

Dead Space chapters:

New Arrivals
Intensive Care
Course Correction
Obliteration Imminent
Lethal Devotion
Environmental Hazard
Into the Void
Search and Rescue
Dead on Arrival
End of Days
Alternate Solutions
Dead Space
Whoa...that is good.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
A friend was mind blown these days when I told Lakitu exists in mario 64 because it is simpler to explain that you can control a character than the concept of a camera so the c buttons are the buttons to control lakitu