• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Man God

Oct 25, 2017
Baja Blast. Hell every variant of Mountain Dew really, the original flavor is trash.

As someone who generally liked the taste of Mountain Dew...yeah this is still accurate.

Code Red was the first and best alternate flavor but Pitch Black and Baja Blast were also really great. Most of the dozen or so other flavors since then have been superior to the original as well.

pj-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
0004000000104_2_A1C1_0600.png

Osan912

Avenger
Sep 22, 2018
Wait am I crazy but wasn't the taco flavor of Doritos first before nacho cheese making nacho the superior alternate flavor. My vote is sprite Remix.

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Since Dr Pepper Cherry, Mountain Dew Baja Blast, and Coos Ranch Doritos were already included:

81z5e1c3FPL._SX522_.jpg
mountain-dew-code-red-soda.jpg
andes-cherry-jubilee.png
5796648b500fd.image.jpg

Velikost

Oct 28, 2017

jman2050

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Vanilla Coke Zero > Coke Zero

Berry Blast Skittles (purple bag) > Skittles

Peanut M&Ms >>> M&Ms

Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheerios GOAT version of Cheerios.

Scarecrow

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
40716e1466179654o1539.jpg

Most Skittles varieties (especially Darkside.) They should make a mixed bag with all flavors (except the terrible chocolate ones.)

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
I love Mountain Dew Livewire. Prefer it to the original.

aa39cb5e01adf17f84fe9d332ed7440f.png
Damn it, you never see people mention this but it is definitely the correct answer. I drank this all the time in high school when it first came out. I don't drink soda anymore, but I would totally drink a can of this if I came across it just for the nostalgia.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I submit that the Crunchy Mint M&Ms are the absolute best versions of M&Ms on the market today, and possibly the best M&Ms to ever exist.
Correction: The Espresso M&Ms were the best alt flavor in that line. But for some reason y'all voted for a second mint flavor to be on the market so WHATEVER.

Also, I love me some Sprite Cherry. It reminds me of Clearly Canadian.

OP
OP
Lump

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Correction: The Espresso M&Ms were the best alt flavor in that line. But for some reason y'all voted for a second mint flavor to be on the market so WHATEVER.

Also, I love me some Sprite Cherry. It reminds me of Clearly Canadian.

Original mint is fine, nothing special.

Crunchy is fine, nothing special.

Crunchy Mint is some god tier shit. M&Ms knew they goofed 10 years ago when they retired Mint Crisp so they finally corrected that terrible error.

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
Coke Blak was the best Coke.
I loved Coke Blak. When they discontinued it my local grocery blew it out for like .88 a four-pack and I stocked up. I have two 7oz cans of original Coke Zero in my fridge. I still have a bottle of Royal Crown Draft, which I'm sure is ruined now; that was such a good soda. My grandparents always had a large stockade of 8oz bottles of Coke down in the basement, and when New Coke was introduced I survived that whole debacle with the original formula. I miss Pepsi One.

There was a very brief period--at least in Canada--where Pepsi Next contained 30% less sugar, but didn't have sweeteners to replace it. Shit was blessed. Love me a nice, bitter cola.
I wish bitter was a larger flavor option. Sour isn't bitter.

Jon Carter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if there's a soda out there that is not improved by adding cherry flavor. I doubt it.

Tanerian

Feb 24, 2018
Diet Dr.Pepper is better than Dr.Pepper and imo the only diet drink that even comes close to doing this.

Coke Zero is way way way better than Diet coke, though neither hold a candle to regular coke.

Vanilla coke and Vanilla Cherry coke both surpass Coke. And I tried coke vanilla orange yesterday. Delightful.

Oct 27, 2017
Several of the Japanese Kit Kat flavours definitely surpass normal chocolate Kit Kats. Matcha, mint chocolate, raspberry, chestnut, beni imo, sakura & roasted soybean, and hojicha Kit Kats are all fantastic.

Within the range of different matcha Kit Kats, the Matcha no Chikara Kit Kats with 10x the amount of green tea compared with normal ones are also excellent. I love the slight bitterness.

Pokemaniac

Oct 25, 2017
Coca-Cola with Orange mixed in by one of those fancy drink fountains tastes surprisingly great.

nded

Nov 14, 2017
Not really a flavor, but Oreo Thins are superior to the regular kind.

Vapelord

Oct 27, 2017
Montreal
Not really anything that jumps out for me besides Peanut Butter M&M's. But that's mainly because regular M&M's are straight up garbage candy, because their chocolate is terrible.