• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA
Great on Mark Hamill for the support and fuck the people harassing that guy.

Also I feel insulted as well, as I too wear cargo shorts, especially when transitioning to hot days.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad all these people in here let us know how awful and cringey his video is and how cool and enviable they are in comparison before showing any semblance of fucking support for a victim of online harassment.
Lol right

Reminds me of when Kelly Marie Tran got bullied off social media

"Rose Tico violently ruined something I loved and I hate that Rian Johnson inflicted her on the fandom... but she shouldn't be getting harassed"

free_bubble

Oct 27, 2017
Man, some people are just cruel for the sake of it. Good on Mark Hamill, Corey Balrog, and others for standing up to juvenile bullying on the internet.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
Bullies are the worst. "How dare someone get excited for a movie trailer meticulously crafted to get an emotional response out of people" uhhh if that's your reaction to seeing some actually care about something how about you go fuck yourself?

Mark Hamill remains a treasure.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
You must have nothing going on in your life if this is what gets you "triggered"

As someone in her twitter thread put it:

D4OmW-lXsAEZK6x.jpg

get the fuck outta here!

flyinj

Oct 25, 2017
I hope that woman never sees the group photo of her "ultimate specimen" boys knights of the alt right holding the kekistan flag at Charlottesville.

There are a lot of cargo shorts being worn.

JetSetSoul

Oct 28, 2017
I think it's lame to record reactions to marketing but don't know what it has to do with dating especially.

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Real talk. I was in college over a decade ago sitting in a macroeconomics class. I was flirting with a girl (before class) and during class her friend was talking to her in whispers and I heard her say "ugh he wears cargo shorts"

Stopped talking to both of them and haven't worn cargo shorts since

Helot_Azure

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I'm getting real tired of people trying to tell people how they can live their lives or what they can or can't enjoy.

Bill Maher pissed me off with that shit when he was slamming people who were upset about Stan Lee. Now we have some dumb girl on Twitter saying that men can't get emotional about Star Wars.

Shit, I'm a big guy that does MMA and Boxing and I got emotional seeing that Lion King trailer, so she can go fuck herself.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Plenty of people geek out over Star Wars. Doesn't make you a loser. Using soy as an insult unironically? You probably are. That is some loser talk.
And now... The "I'M A VICTIM, PEOPLE ARE BULLYING ME" card.

And Cernobitch is defending her. Holy cow this is a shit show.

Cernovich is a rapist and basement dweller so this definitely checks out.

Oct 27, 2017
I could understand if he reacts to pivotal scenes from the actual movie, but does a trailer full of nothing like the one from Episode 9 really deserve someone crying tears over it?

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
"Men who cry over Star Wars are pathetic soy boy losers and romantic black holes, here's one to laugh at"

"Why are people being mean to me"

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
I could understand if he reacts to pivotal scenes from the actual movie, but does a trailer full of nothing like the one from Episode 9 really deserve someone crying tears over it?

Why? He likes Star Wars, different people have different reactions to stuff.

But they're right? Also, why was naff even banned? Just for pointing out the double standards that this place has? It's becoming more and more obvious what Era originally stemmed from.

He got banned? This place is getting ridiculous. It really is one giant echo chamber.

Stop, he was trying to die on a hill that wasn't worth it.

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
i did think the video was a little funny at the start, but as it went on i started thinking I wish my old jaded ass could get as excited as that about... anything in life, really.

Godspeed, Star Wars guy~

Oct 27, 2017
I see the Harassment Defense Force is now trying to revise criticism of the harasser as an exercise of misogyny and death threats no one in this thread made.

Oct 27, 2017
Depends on the response of how a human can react to stimulus. Do you react to something yourself?

You don't need to be on a high horse calling out someone for being genuine on being a fan.

I was actually trying to be funny but reading my post again it was funnier in my head...

Let's just say I can understand someone getting a reaction like this over a piece of fictional media, I just don't quite get the guys reaction to that particular piece of media.

The trailer got 23m views in 4 days vs. Solo's 18m in one year.

I don't think that proves anything in this particular context.

absolutbro

Oct 25, 2017
I saw this in real time because I follow Mark Hamill on twitter. There were plenty of regular toxic assholes shitting on this poor guy for no fucking reasons. There were plenty of toxic women calling him pathetic and undateable and similar garbage.

Nov 13, 2017
I love watching people react to things they love. It makes my heart warm. Look how excited he is 😭☺️

Side note: Cargo shorts are an abomination.

Nerokis

Oct 25, 2017
He got banned? This place is getting ridiculous. It really is one giant echo chamber.

"A low post count account popped up to handwave away someone's bullying while pretending that the negative response to that bullying was somehow misogynistic.

They were banned for blatant trolling. Therefore, ResetEra is an echo chamber."

If you're going to mod/ResetEra whine, might want to choose a better hill to do that from.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Can social media just go away? Humans can not be trusted with methods of easy communication.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I know twitter will do shit as always but at least I tried, reported those tweets that reposted his video while also attacking him. Fuck those garbage people.

Kasey

Nov 1, 2017
Boise
You're hurting your own recruitment you absolute morons.

Wait... I mean geniuses! Please target more lonely white men. This is a demographic that loves their looks and most of all, the media they consume being criticized randomly by attractive women on the internet

Surface of Me

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nobody said death threats were ok. We are saying that the fire she got for her tweet shouldnt be unexpected based on the garbage she spits out.
so she bullied someone, but doenst like to get bullied

fuck that woman
i'm able to take some solace in the fact that this woman is clearly miserable. like you know this person feels like complete trash when they're trying to sleep. it might not be guilt, but i bet she feels bad all the time.
That tweet gives me joy.