• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

naff

Unshakeable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
User Banned (2 weeks): sexist rhetoric
harassment on twitter, someone calling her a bitch
None of that is misogyny.

Calling someone a bitch is not misogynistic. Saying she deserves a kick in the cunt is not misogynistic.

If someone said she needs to go back to the kitchen, that would be misogynistic

janoGX

Banned
Nov 29, 2017
Chile
y'all shook. she said he is undateable based on a video he publicly posted. apparently misogyny is cool here if directed at a conservative woman.

Found the Trump supporter.

Would I be misogynistic if I call Cernobitch a bitch because he's still bitching about James "Freaking" Gunn returning to Marvel?

naff

Unshakeable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
so you're saying a guy calling a woman a cunt in response to her saying she finds a man undateable isn't misogynistic? ok

Rogue Blue

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
We do not deserve Mark Hamill.

He is a gift to us all and we need to cherish him while we're all still here.

He is my idol.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
And now... The "I'M A VICTIM, PEOPLE ARE BULLYING ME" card.

And Cernobitch is defending her. Holy cow this is a shit show.

Anyone who use "Soy" independently or as a prefix to insult someone automatically qualifies as an alt-right bigot. While I would not never call for people like her to "kill themselves" I hope I would not have to be in the same room with one for long breathing the same air. Disgusting degenerate filth.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
We can all be happy in the knowledge that when all is said and done it is these alt-right soulless husks of humans who will be lamenting a lifetime of being an absolute dickhead. Maybe one day they will come round and understand.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad all these people in here let us know how awful and cringey his video is and how cool and enviable they are in comparison before showing any semblance of fucking support for a victim of online harassment.

Travo

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
I wear cargo shorts and love the hell out of them. I wear them all the time when I go to a rollercoaster at an amusement park. I need some place for my phone.

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
harassment on twitter, someone calling her a bitch
I haven't seen the specific posts on Twitter in response to her, but I'm very much in the "play stupid games, win stupid prizes" camp. Especially when she is doubling down on her harassment of said SW fan.
so you're saying a guy calling a woman a cunt in response to her saying she finds a man undateable isn't misogynistic? ok
This is disingenuous nonsense. You know very well she's not actually concerned about not finding a date. Look at what she originally posted:
Star Wars and super hero movie obsession culture has revealed a whole new population of undateable men. Might be worse than men who wear cargo shorts.
This is a personal attack on his character, not a concern about dating.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Anyone who use "Soy" independently or as a prefix to insult someone automatically qualifies as an alt-right bigot. While I would not never call for people like her to "kill themselves" I hope I would not have to be in the same room with one for long breathing the same air. Disgusting degenerate filth.
My fiance calls me her soy boy as a term of endearment. (I'm vegetarian). I take the term with pride.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Maybe this will be a learning lesson for her to think twice before harrasing someone. Doesn't feel so good when you are on the receiving end of it huh?

Spartancarver

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
y'all shook. she said he is undateable based on a video he publicly posted. apparently misogyny is cool here if directed at a conservative woman.

Defense force for everything never fails

Edit: Oh it's an account from 2017 with under 30 total posts. Nice

Opto

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Sorry but the hierarchy is:
cargo shorts/reaction videos
-
bullying people who wear cargo shorts/do reaction videos

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Then for the two of you it holds a different meaning. To the world outside, unfortunately, it is an alt-right insult without resorting more direct racial or gender based epithets.
Oh, I know it does, and she does to. We find it ridiculous and that's why she uses it in that way. I get called a soy boy online a bunch and I just laugh at it now.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
When I wore my first pair of cargo shorts I cast off my mortal frame and became a being of unknown comprehension to those who had never worn them. I felt like Hermione and her bottomless purse with the amount of pocket space I had.

Really though let people wear and enjoy whatever they want.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Oh, I know it does, and she does to. We find it ridiculous and that's why she uses it in that way. I get called a soy boy online a bunch and I just laugh at it now.

Then you are a more forgiving man. For some reason it bothers me more than it perhaps should. I think it's because I know it's a thinly veiled insulted rooted deeply in ant-science and bigotry.

naff

Unshakeable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
i couldn't be less of a trump supporter. seems weird though to promote a violent response because someone's a "piece of shit". looking at this in a vacuum without considering her character otherwise, seems very ott.