• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Reaction videos are never not cringe. "I'm going to film myself looking at this to get my natural reaction and in no way a canned reaction in which I'm playing up to the camera".

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
I kinda love the way Mark Hamill signs his comment with the syllable Mar followed by a symbol of some sort (an emoji?) depicting a Bactrian camel.

HibbySloth

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What a fucking alt-right bitch. It disgusts me to think people like her live guilt free when what she's doing is bullying glorified.

Mark Hamill is a hero.

chirt

Oct 25, 2017
Guys you can just wear shorts, you don't need a place to store your tots

brand-chino-shorts-with-belt-in-mid-length-original-188995.jpg

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Here come all the people to tell us how we'll never find love cause of cargos. Judgemental assholes.

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
the video was sort of cringe, but it would be cool to 1. have that sort of enthusiasm about anything 2. MAKE something that inspires that sort of enthusiasm

in short, leave the guy alone

Oct 28, 2017
What exactly is the 'yikes' part of the video?
First, I hate reactions videos because they feel artificial, like the person is pouring it on for the camera. Second, his reaction is a lil much for my tastes. Just my opinion.
That said, I would never go out of my way to harass or hurt the guys feelings. Anyone doing that is trash.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Reaction vids are a spectrum. It's all about finding the people who feel real enough for you. Or just don't watch them really.

Solo

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
First, I hate reactions videos because they feel artificial, like the person is pouring it on for the camera. Second, his reaction is a lil much for my tastes. Just my opinion.
That said, I would never go out of my way to harass or hurt the guys feelings. Anyone doing that is trash.

Exactly. There is nothing authentic or sincere in the slightest about "reaction videos". Theres a camera in their face, they know there is, and they play up to it.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
User Banned (2 weeks): sexist rhetoric
Reaction videos are cringey for me but goddamn someone needs to cunt punt St Clair

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I haven't cried that much over of any form of media, since my mum recorded over my Wrestlemania 6 VHS tape.

Oct 29, 2017
People can be such cunts. Just unable to enjoy life, hating shit, we should just ignore these miserable fucks.

Though, looking at her twitter it's all about Trump and other bollocks so fuck her anyway.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks for letting us know how cool and un-cringey you are before you show sympathy for the targeted harassment :)

zerosum

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, what kind of shorts does everyone wear these days? Besides gym shorts and Jean shorts *shudder*, what else is there? Lol

I think the general rule is that if you're over 12 or some shit, you're only allowed to wear pants. I don't know really. Seems like it should be situational, no? Middle of summer and yard work? Shorts. A day hiking? Shorts. Grandpa's funeral? Probably pants.

Anyway, more to the topic at hand. This dude is awesome. Life is too short, and it sucks more often than not, so just enjoy that shit, man.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
This person has 50,000 followers because she's sterotypically attractive and only has an account for the purpose of "triggering the libs." Just ignore garbage people like this.

CortexVortex

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
some people get excited about Star Wars.
Some people get excited about sports.
Just leave them be. Fucking bully assholes.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
That there is some supposed correct way of acting or reacting to things is why this bullying exists to begin with. We should be celebrating people who aren't ashamed to show their emotions for something they care about and are moved by. People connect with things differently. Your 'yikes' serves no purpose other than to make yourself feel superior.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
lmao @ the notion anyone would want to date Ashley StClair
You could do anything to make yourself look pretty on the outside. It takes a whole LOT more deal of work to make yourself pretty on the inside. That kinda ugliness is undatable, IMO.

Also, LOL at her making fun of a guy that is crazy about something he loves. I'm sure she's the same when it comes to hearing Trump speak. She probably swoons over all the shit she sees on Fox News.

Oct 25, 2017
Gordita Beach
hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks for letting us know how cool and un-cringey you are before you show sympathy for the targeted harassment :)
dude would be getting made fun of on this forum, so I'm going to call bullshit on people all of sudden going "let the man enjoy his star wars" because people on the right are making fun of him when it the same thing would happen here

Reaction vids are a spectrum. It's all about finding the people who feel real enough for you. Or just don't watch them really.
They're all fake, imo. No one wants to watch a reaction video where someone is just making a blank face and occasionally blurting "oh, that's cool" despite that being the most realistic response. Which is why the alt-right singling out this dude is bullshit, internet personalities overreact all the time. Hell, the alt-right is known to get into overly emotional rants concerning the artistic integrity of censoring panty shots.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Btw, this is my favorite reaction video of all time I think.

No, it's not me lol, I found them a while ago searching for IW reaction videos.

I love these dudes joy and passion.

Oct 28, 2017
We should be celebrating people who aren't ashamed to show their emotions for something they care about and are moved by. People connect with things differently
My gut reaction to the footage is that the emotion on display is a little over the top for a movie trailer. Am I not allowed to hold this opinion? Am I going to hop on the guy's Twitter to tell him that? No... I don't even have a Twitter account and even if I did I would never go out of my way to hurt the guy's feelings. It's just my personal reaction to the footage. Don't know what else you'd like me to say.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
If I get rid of my cargo shorts, I'm gonna have no shorts left. Stupid fashion trends.

I love watching reaction videos. I'll bet some of those same fuckers will post vids of them jizzing their pants when the newest Smash Bros character is revealed.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
I'm worried about the guy's health. He nearly choked during the trailer. He's going to need a paramedic on standby during the actual movie.