• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Here's one of the bigger tweets involving the harassment after the video had already been removed in hopes the guy can avoid even more harassment.

Another from the guy who had downloaded the video:

If you go through their tweets and responses you can see the typical SJW and soyboy complaints along with the usual MAGA tweets.

But fortunately a lot of people have come out in support including Mark Hamill:

https://twitter.com/Charalanahzard/status/1117904741101527040
https://twitter.com/Charalanahzard/status/1117914959147483137

Fuck the alt-right. Fuck bullies.

Oct 27, 2017
The reaction video of the guy is super cringey but I don't get why the alt-right of all people harass him for it?

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone who loves Star Wars that much and isn't a total asshole is cool in my book. That guy rules.

Uncle at Nintendo

▲ Legend ▲
Jan 3, 2018
I find reaction videos really weird but they are harmless. Salt right getting triggered over dumb shit as usual.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Uhm that woman is a bitch for saying that. What's her problem? Why can't someone be passionate about star wars?

Shark

Oct 28, 2017
Raleigh, NC
Social media is just consistently fucking awful. The benefits of it have been completely dwarfed by how toxic and routine it has made garbage like this. If it evaporated overnight we'd all be better off.

Vivi

Nov 10, 2017
Saw this and didn't see anything wrong I mean go to any sports game you have shirtless guys hugging, crying and cheering because that "is masculine" or whatever but this guy showing emotions for something he enjoys gets all the alt right hate train on him using "soy" adjectives and nonsense. Toxic masculinity at work glad to see people standing up to defend him.

VAD

Oct 28, 2017
Alt-right are insecure scumbags, I am shocked.
I find Mark Hamill even more awesome for personally supporting this fan and spelling his name Mar 🐫

Arkai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Don't care for shorts or anything but I'd sure slap on a pair and stand with this guy.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Good that the guy is getting support and didn't stop loving what he loves even in the face of garbage people.

jontin

User Requested Ban
Banned
Dec 29, 2017
Make a thread on this forum about them, people vilify them constantly here. Some bullshit fashion shit.

Yeah I've seen this at least twice in fashion threads here. Practicality > all, and who cares what someone else chooses to wear?

Also glad I decided to not post this reaction vid in the cringe thread.

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My favorite part is that he's married so clearly he was datable.

The haters are beyond toxic and embarrassing.

He's genuinely excited. Like fuck him for being happy, right? Gotta bring him down to your miserable level? Absolutely pathetic and that lady, if she even is one and not just some fake account, is just a total loser.

Deleted member 4413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, what kind of shorts does everyone wear these days? Besides gym shorts and Jean shorts *shudder*, what else is there? Lol

Oct 25, 2017
Conservatives just seem like the most miserable sacks of shit.

"Wow he is excited and passionate for something, what a beta male cuck soyboy"

Almagest

Oct 28, 2017
Spain
The pettiest people are the ones who can't watch others have fun without crawling up the walls in frustration.

Assholes. Glad the guy got his back covered, good on Mr. Hamill.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
The guy in the video is clearly super passionate and affected by the video, bullying him for that is shitty. Go on everyone who stood by him.

Wait, what kind of shorts does everyone wear these days? Besides gym shorts and Jean shorts *shudder*, what else is there? Lol
Go to an online store and look in the shorts section, there are tonnes of styles.

Maxina

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ironic, a bunch of smelly virgins who hate women for their insecurities hating on a geek just geeking out.

Oct 27, 2017
The video is most definitely pure cringe, but I wish I could be half as passionate about something as that guy. Certainly don't see any reason to attack him. Alt-right are a bunch of miserable pricks anyway.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
I love the support he is getting. Sometimes you see something and you just get so geeked!

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
What's wrong with cargo shorts?

I'm not agreeing with Alt-right trash or anything, but I think the reason women criticize men that wear shorts all the time is that women have to, according to society, look nice while men get to wear wrinkled T-shirts and shorts all day, every day.

Look at Giant Bomb whenever they have their E3 chats and the massive dress gulf between short shorts Jeff Gerstmann and whatever women he has on to interview.

Deleted member 3897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I bet Im gonna cry my eyes out many times during Endgame.

So anyone who has problems with men having an emotional reaction to something gotta take some time to reflect on themself.

And fuck anyone harassing, attacking or having any problems with the dude in the video.