• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Statement on the Texas GOP website because he's salty as shit that the Supreme Court threw out Texas' bullshit lawsuit:
The Supreme Court, in tossing the Texas lawsuit that was joined by seventeen states and 106 US congressman, has decreed that a state can take unconstitutional actions and violate its own election law. Resulting in damaging effects on other states that abide by the law, while the guilty state suffers no consequences. This decision establishes a precedent that says states can violate the US constitution and not be held accountable. This decision will have far-reaching ramifications for the future of our constitutional republic. Perhaps law-abiding states should bond together and form a Union of states that will abide by the constitution.
Source: https://www.texasgop.org/chairman-allen-wests-response-to-scotus-decision/

They tried once and failed, and I'll guarantee them that they'd fail even more spectacularly this time.

ToddBonzalez

The Pyramids? That's nothing compared to RDR2
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What percentage of the country's GDP comes from states with Democratic leadership? If Republican states formed their own country it would be a third world hellhole.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

Tukarrs

Oct 27, 2017
I thought the Bill Pascrell Jr. thing was a little overboard, but any officials who agrees to THIS call to secede should not be seated.

Evolved1

Oct 27, 2017
Lol so stupid. Good luck with that. Blue states would do more good with their money anyway.

Nov 18, 2020
Legitimate treason officially espoused by a major political party. And yet I imagine no one will care as per the norm.

Although to be honest with you, I wouldn't exactly be sad if all the Conservative states tried to secede. They are a drag on our progress as an American society time and time again.

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
1: Secede from the Union
2: Union bans electoral college in the new constitution
3:Union invades Jesusland
4:????

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
yeah we would need some sort of financial assistance program to help people who want to move get set up in their new state. There's no way I'd support this if people wound up being stuck in a red state
Yep. There's a very good chance these people would allow slavery so no way in the ever living fuck Ill be comfortable just leaving people there

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Regardless of party, the people that supported the lawsuit should never hold public office again.

Deleted member 62221

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 17, 2019
Nazis: "we're gonna succeed and create a neighbouring hostile country with nukes"
Liberals: "(chuckling) secede"

Oct 25, 2017
Good luck without Blue States to bail you out.
0gvn6y7.gif

Wait, fuck, I live in North Carolina
Don't threaten me with a good time.
Lol so stupid. Good luck with that. Blue states would do more good with their money anyway.
I say go for it. Nobodies gonna miss you, lol

native-americans-have-general-sherman-to-thank-for-their-exile-to-reservationss-featured-photo.jpg

PLEASE PROCEED MY BOYS!!!!!!!!!!

Let's wait until Biden is president before forgetting black people exist

List of U.S. states and territories by African-American population - Wikipedia

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
The red states that receive more from the federal government than they give want to go it alone?

Please proceed.