• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
1996-Beast-Wars-Toys.jpg

Beast Wars were some of my most sought after toys when I was a young kid, I believe I was around the age of 6 or 7. They had those awesome commercials, and they tied in with that super cool 3d show! It looked sooo real. I was hooked. Sadly, the series ended after 3 seasons and just 52 episodes. There was the sequel Beast Machines, but I didn't care for it as a kid. Most of the characters were gone, the remaining characters hardly resembled real animals anymore. I lost interest.

Now, it feels as if every last entertainment property from my childhood has been remade in some form at this point in my life; Disney films, Power Rangers, dozens of games such as Pokemon Red/Blue or Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Star Wars has been revived twice.

Transformers became a live action film in 2007.
19f75e1425a264680de608ebe60f668a.jpg

This movie raked in $709.7 million dollars at the box office, with it's first sequel bringing in $836 million, and then so forth with 3 more sequels bringing in 1.123 billion, 1.104 billion and 605 million from The Last Knight. Last year's Bumblebee spinoff made 458 million. It seems like people are growing weary of going to see Transformers movies after so many have been produced. The series needs a fresh take to draw audiences back in.

Enter Beast Wars.
Things kids would love:
  • Animals
  • Talking Animals
  • Dinosaurs
  • Robots
  • Animals and Dinosaurs Transforming into Robots
  • Fighting Robot Animal/Dinosaurs
  • Toys and merchandise of talking, fighting robot animal dinosaurs
Those are my reasonings on why Beast Wars could potentially be a multi billion dollar movie franchise. Transformers movies have raked in 4.38 billion so far. That's with transforming cars. Not all kids love cars. All kids love animals.

I'll also end with this; CGI has come so far on animals. Look at these examples.
11-rpfalsiokz95aypyqjlx.gif

Qqtg.gif

tumblr_my13v9x3081r4z8l1o2_500.gif

Imagine a Beast Wars movie with the level of detail that movies like Planet of the Apes, Jon Favreau's Jungle Book or Lion King have.

Beast Wars is lightning in a bottle, waiting to happen.

Rodan

Nov 3, 2017
I bet all the little kids would love a wisecracking Ratrap. I'd be there day one just to see Rhinox... Maximize!

OP
OP
MasterYoshi

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
How far can a President go with "National Emergency". Could he just go "The Democrats are after me, National Emergency, arrest them.".. If not (which I assume is the case), why not? What can a president use NE power for, and not for?
I bet all the little kids would love a wisecracking Ratrap. I'd be there day one just to see Rhinox... Maximize!
Rattrap could outshine Rocket Raccoon. I just know it.

Let's use John Goodman as Rhinox!

KodaRuss

Oct 27, 2017
Texas
Well I would be there day 1. Beast Wars was my number 1 show as a kid growing up.

Maybe a video game would make some sense as well, one that doesnt crash every 5 mins would be prefeelerable.

Sony

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Beast Wars, yes please.
Beast Machines? Hell no. Beast machines was so depressing and.. Weird.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
In the fucking trash, where it belongs.

Shit felt like such a downgrade when I was nine. We went from jets to fucking monkeys?! *Freiza voice*

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
In the gutters of history where it belongs. When we are cursed with a Beast Wars film we are truly in the end times.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Cheetor is in the next season of cyberverse, if that means anything.