• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sure would be crazy if Street Fighter 6 and Mortal Kombat 12 were both announced at this event.

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
Hype: Last of us 2 ps5 with Last of us remastered included
Reality: Last of us 2 Ps5 70$ & Last of us remastered Ps5 70$

Hype: Bloodborne 2 announced
Reality: Ghostwire Tokyo CGI trailer

Sephiroth

Oct 26, 2017
Which one of you fuckers said Bloodborne 2

AjTMECA.gif

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Sure would be crazy if Street Fighter 6 and Mortal Kombat 12 were both announced at this event.
I highly doubt it for either, especially when SFV won't be done with DLC until this November. Capcom Cup is the absolute earliest we'll see SFVI.

As for MK12, that'll probably be at The Game Awards.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
The greatest game I ever played on a PlayStation system was NBA street 1 and 2. I know it was EA who made it but i still want a sequel. That's my outlandish want for the event

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Infamous remaster would be such a waste. That game was okay just to show PS3 tech but it does not need to come back. Infamous 4 or bust.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
I highly doubt it for either, especially when SFV won't be done with DLC until this November. Capcom Cup is the absolute earliest we'll see SFVI.

As for MK12, that'll probably be at The Game Awards.
Are we really expecting MK12 (Even if it's the next game in the pipeline) this soon?

DeathyG

Oct 27, 2017
NW Indiana
Dunno why Sony would greenlight another inFamous when they already have the biggest superhero IP in Spider-Man.

Give me more new IPs.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, I've been seeing inFamous being tossed around as well. I love that series but I think I'd also like to see a new IP instead. The Spidey games have been scratching that inFamous itch so I can't say I'm clamoring for a new one.

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
+1 From me for the people not wanting another Infamous, even a remaster. Resistance deserves that PS3 remaster slot many, MANY magnitudes more

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Forget Marvel

Sony makes a deal with Nickelodeon and contracts Netherrealm to reboot TMNT Tournament Fighters

therearedozensofus.gif

GamerEDM

Banned
May 7, 2020
couple of announcements i am expecting

1 .Silent hill by bloober team or the other rumored silent hill game ( there is 2 rumored silent hill games in development(
2. Spiderman dlc for Avengers
3. Spiderman 2
4. SSD firmware release date
5. Bluepoint MGS remake
6. God of war closed out with gameplay and holiday 2022 announcment

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
IF we get a new inFamous, which for the record I don't believe, I just want them to double down on the Good vs Evil choice or just get rid of that system entirely. Both choices should have an unique set of main quest missions, side missions, activities, completely different powers and story consequences.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be okay with one more inFamous game to bring everything together and close the series out, but then I want SP to retire the series and continue to work on GoT, as well as new stuff.

Lemony1984

Jul 7, 2020
IF we get a new inFamous, which for the record I don't believe, I just want them to double down on the Good vs Evil choice or just get rid of that system entirely. Both choices should have an unique set of main quest missions, side missions, activities, completely different powers and story consequences.
Morality meters went out of fashion a long time ago. Also, Infamous.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
How big is Sucker Punch? Do they have enough devs to have been making a new Infamous at the same time as Ghost of Tsushima?

Because if not, then this is probably a remake of older games done by some other studio.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this thread is pointless now. Update OP/title if something does happen tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.