• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

rude

Oct 25, 2017
I'm from Los Angeles, but in Texas right now for family shit. I'm used to eating excellent burgers, so when y'all said this shit was better than In-N-Out, I took your word for it. Um...ok. I ordered a double meat whattaburger and I got some shit straight out of my middle school cafeteria.

This is a demon.
D95095DF-6ACC-40BF-AB59-F705F7B0E0D9.jpg

Subpar bun, soggy as fuck tomatoes, literal SHREDS of lettuce and two McDonald's-esque pieces of "beef". Where was the flavor? Where was the secret sauce (they use French's mustard here)? Like...where the fuck is the integrity/class/excellence located that you led me to believe this establishment had? Y'all ain't shit for hyping this up and I'm officially pressed and DISTRESSED.

post your whattaburger hate comments below, like and subscribe if you enjoyed this thread etc

Tlaloc

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You asked for a basic bitch burger and got a basic bitch burger. Should of got the sweet and spicy burger or patty melt with spicy ketchup. You don't even have bacon on it smh.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
It's pathetic.

But you're doing Whataburger wrong. Their burgers are sad flimsy shit. Their HONEY BUTTER CHICKEN BISCUITS DOE

340128f57aabbc2246eccc09bc9e715f.jpg

OUT OF THIS WORLD

WORTH A PLANE TICKET TO TEXAS

And they start serving them at 11PM so they are even more amazing when drunk or high

Heysoos

Prophet of Truth
Nov 3, 2017
Should have gone with a patty melt, or a sweet and spicy bacon burger, or even the buffalo ranch chicken strip sandwich Pair the fries with spicy ketchup..... kinda want to make a run to whataburger right now.

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
I'm right there with you OP. Whataburger is average at best and trash compared to In-N-Out and Five Guys.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
I'm with you man. I went to Texas once and was told I just had to go there, so I did. Was totally let down, the burger was super dry and the fries sucked too. Felt like it was a tier below McD's and BK which is a tier I didn't know existed.

Septimus Prime

EA
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Fellow Californian here. Yeah, their burgers are just okay, but I do like that they have plenty of non-burger options that are decent. Onion rings, for example. And they have better fries than In-N-Out (though that's a really low bar).

Sub Level

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Texas

The normal whataburger is pretty bad. Nothin special. They have a sub-menu called All-Time Favorites. You'll pay a couple bucks more but its worth it. You can get stuff like

BzB3faZCcAAhzC2.jpg

The Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich on Texas Toast
-or-
84JuWXN.png

The Patty Melt with 2 patties, double cheese, onions, and of course texas toast.

Lets also not forget that its a 24/7 establishment with some of the best fast food breakfast around. I present the honey butter chicken biscuit

477a50bc5bc96d64ff62dffa730826c0.jpg

or the almighty Taquito (recommend you add the Picante sauce)

54808ee99daad.image.jpg

Its just a quality establishment. Certainly if you hate america and freedom you're more than welcome to dislike Whataburger but me, personally, I like those things so I like Whataburger.

Bruceleeroy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orange County
People say Whataburger is better than In N Out? Don't listen to these people OP they clearly burned their taste buds off in microwave / Hot Pocket accident

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
You asked for a basic bitch burger and got a basic bitch burger. Should of got the sweet and spicy burger or patty melt with spicy ketchup. You don't even have bacon on it smh.

I can't take a burger place seriously if they can't get the basic bitch burger right. Some people just want a good burger without a bunch of bullshit on it.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
So I guess my mistake with Whataburger was ordering a burger, even though it has burger in its name

MistaTwo

SNK Gaming Division Studio 1
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
The best thing about whataburger is ironically not their burgers.
They were always pretty mediocre.

They used to have some pretty great breakfast choices though.
I used to get their Taquitos all the time. They also served breakfast from like 11PM
all the way till lunch or so which was great for late night snack food.

GalacticToast

Oct 25, 2017
The normal whataburger is pretty bad. Nothin special. They have a sub-menu called All-Time Favorites. You'll pay a couple bucks more but its worth it. You can get stuff like

BzB3faZCcAAhzC2.jpg

-or-
84JuWXN.png

The Patty Melt with 2 patties, double cheese, onions, and of course texas toast.

Lets also not forget that its a 24/7 establishment with some of the best fast food breakfast around. I present the honey butter chicken biscuit

54808ee99daad.image.jpg

Its just a quality establishment. Certainly if you hate america and freedom you're more than welcome to dislike Whataburger but me, personally, I like those things so I like Whataburger.
So everything besides a hamburger? Fucking fantastic

OP
OP

rude

Oct 25, 2017

BzB3faZCcAAhzC2.jpg

-or-
84JuWXN.png

54808ee99daad.image.jpg

Everything in this post serves struggle just like their burgers. Chicken strips in store-bought French toast bread doused in BBQ sauce? A PATTY MELT? Burgers don't belong in traditional bread. That burrito looks a mess too.

The chicken busicuits MIGHT knock but that sauce looks...questionable.

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
Whataburger spicy ketchup is king. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar.
Their burgers are great.

Skelepuzzle

Apr 17, 2018
Everything in this post serves struggle just like their burgers. Chicken strips in store-bought French toast bread doused in BBQ sauce? A PATTY MELT? Burgers don't belong in traditional bread. That burrito looks a mess too.

The chicken busicuits MIGHT knock but that sauce looks...questionable.

Let's not besmirch the good name of the patty melt. It is just a once in a while thing, but the Waffle House patty melt is an American staple.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone in Dallas tried Chop House Burgers downtown? For the price I've found them quite good.

menu.jpg

slider1.jpg

Quad Lasers

Oct 26, 2017
BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich

Large Chocolate Malt

Spicy Ketchup

Come back from that and you'll be singing how ain't shit In-N-Out is. Especially since they won't take 9 hours to hand you your meal.