• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 11008

User requested account closure
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
As I said in the main thread, if you needed any proof that this wasn't fake then this is it. There's no way he'd give up holding rallies just to get out of a debate.

TheAvatar

Nov 4, 2017
So it took him actually getting sick to do this rather than listening to any major doctor, how stubborn can one person be

Tater

Oct 30, 2017
How many in his base know how to use Zoom? This is going to be rough, although the bot army can be put to good use to make the numbers look good.

Nobility

Oct 25, 2017
I like now it's only now they are taking it seriously.

And it's still going to be a horrendous mess.

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
What a fucking rollercoaster this year has been. I'm glad I don't have a heart condition, I don't think I'd make it this far.

Rayne

Oct 25, 2017
If his dumbass had done this instead of crying fake he'd probably be fine now.

What an utter buffoon.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I doubt the rally demo knows how to login into twitch or zoom

Mivey

Oct 25, 2017
not gonna lie, was expecting him to continue as normal and just openly infect more people.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You know if he did a cribs video and showed all the secret lairs in the WH, I would watch but it will probably be him and some McDonalds talking shit.

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
It's so sad -- but so fitting -- that they only take the health and safety of their supporters seriously once God King gets sick.

MasterYoshi

Oct 27, 2017
Sickly Donald, that's what I call him. Sickly Donald Trump. Look, the guy never comes out of his basement, okay? We're out there campaigning, where's Sickly Donald? Always in his basement, okay!

cdm00

The Fallen
Dec 5, 2018
at this point, we just need a time travel machine to get to election day so this nightmare is over

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
He'll probably have the greatest surround sound system on the planet in whatever room he's broadcasting from so he can have a simulated roaring crowd to cheer him on for being the best, the greatest President you have ever seen. Everyone's favorite President, Donald Trump. And--and you know, I'll tell you something else: all those other Presidents? Losers. Can't run a country. Nobody can run a country to such a great degree. They say--they tell me, "nobody can run a country. nobody can run a country," and I tell them, "oh yeah? That sounds like a walk in the park. A park at one of my many successful resorts," and so I do it. Everybody loves me and not those loser Presidents now, because I made this country great...great again. And I will continue to keep this country great because that's what you proud boys Americans deserve, and I'm gonna give it to ya thank you *cough* goodnight and god *cough* bless