• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
I'd just yell "TLJ is the greatest Star Wars movie yet" and sit back and enjoy the chaos.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Someone, please turn on the fan.
It would be like that scene in Total Recall when the oxygen fans get turned off.

Why can't this be done outside?

Polaroid_64

Oct 25, 2017
"Hi. The Last Jedi ruined Star Wars for me and Rey is so over powered. I hate TLJ so much. My name is _______, nice to meet you. "

The Albatross

Oct 25, 2017
And don't forget the people there who proudly didn't wash their clothes but instead put the dirty clothes in the freezer to "kill any bacteria."
This isn't real, right?
Right???

There was a trend a few years ago about freezing denim instead of washing it. Generally, you're not supposed to wash good denim, it ruins it. But, some people were taking this to the extreme with their $40 Gap jeans, which are like 0% denim and 100% plastic and would probably survive Superstorm Sandy levels of spin cycle.

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Everyone having one big pee party in the shower. Fucking gross.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
1/3 would be surprisingly better than I thought
1/3 would be as I imagine them to be
1/3 would be so much worse

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
MCU in one corner, DC in another, 1/3 of Star Wars at the throat of another 1/3 over TLJ, while the last 1/3 would be locked in an endless argument with Star Trek Era about who would win in a fight.
Wrestling fans in another corner yelling that it's real, Boxoffice era in yet another endlessly counting and comparing B.O. numbers, alongside TV cancellation Era keeping track of Nielsen, Sex Kink era in yet another, trying to educate Dating Era, but Dating Era being suspicious over the Ass Eating crowd.
Foodie Era would have a constant argument about where to find the best cuisine, and how to make good coffee, while waging legit war on Pineapple Pizza Era.
Then you have the gaming Consolewarz corners, constantly giving each other fingers.

Finally, everybody would be staying the Fuck away from FGC Era due to the smell, while they would themselves stay away from the Pissing in the Shower weirdos.

:)

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.
20190108-gmc-pho-1100

Person in the window 3 floors up is creating a thread about how to do basic bathroom hygiene and was spared from the fire.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
MCU in one corner, DC in another, 1/3 of Star Wars at the throat of another 1/3 over TLJ, while the last 1/3 would be locked in an endless argument with Star Trek Era about who would win in a fight.
Wrestling fans in another corner yelling that it's real, Boxoffice era in yet another endlessly counting and comparing B.O. numbers, alongside TV cancellation Era keeping track of Nielsen, Sex Kink era in yet another, trying to educate Dating Era, but Dating Era being suspicious over the Ass Eating crowd.
Foodie Era would have a constant argument about where to find the best cuisine, and how to make good coffee, while waging legit war on Pineapple Pizza Era.
Then you have the gaming Consolewarz corners, constantly giving each other fingers.

Finally, everybody would be staying the Fuck away from FGC Era due to the smell, while they would themselves stay away from the Pissing in the Shower weirdos.

:)

Where is Pop-ERA?

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
The first thing that comes to mind is that one thread from a couple months back where a lot of people insisted that they didn't need to use deodorant.
The first thing that came to mind. The second thing is that it would be a lot of dudes in one spot (I'd estimate like a 90-10 split with males and females).

Last edited:

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Have you ever been to a midnight release for a game and there's like a tournament going on inside for the previous game in the series and everyone is crowded inside the tiny store probably violating the fire code? Yeah like that

Mitch

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The one dude wearing cargo shorts would be dogpiled and then a few people would come to his defense, only to be shamed as cargo shorts apologists

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Lots of insecure guys making jokes that everyone around them must have a large penis.
Some people wondering where the fedoras are.
Most people looking at everyone else and thinking "I'm better then all these Era nerds, why am I even here?".

javiBear

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I'd imagine it's just a room full of really hot dudes with huge cocks. Also a lot of bacon.

Slackerchan

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I'd be sitting in a chair against the wall, awkwardly listening and waiting for someone nearby to strike up a conversation about Godzilla or Ace Combat and then spending way too long trying to mentally figure out how to insert myself into said conversation before it switches topics.