• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
So why was the real Arnold willing to do a commercial for the game, but not actually voice his own character? That's odd. I'm really hoping Arnold is actually voicing himself in Mortal Kombat.
There isn't any dialogue in the WWE game. I was referring to the various Terminator games released over the years. Arnold has given his likeness to practically all of them, but I don't think he's done voice work since 2003.

Oct 25, 2017
I have no problems with this list
6755.jpg

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Imagine buying a fighting game that has 30+ characters but doesn't have your main. I don't want to live that life.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
I also wonder if we are going to get any new skins from the new Terminator movie coming out.
It'd make a ton of sense to get a promotional old man Arnold skin near the release of Dark Fate, similar to Injustice's Man of Steel skins.

Terminator really is the perfect guest character for MK11's time travel shenanigans.

Deleted member 1190

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Reptile was, statistically, the least played character in MKX. Where were all these Reptile fans in that game?

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
think of how cool all evil sindel is gonna look

when I saw Terminator I assumed Arnold would be doing mocap and VA considering how much emphasis they've been putting on that

Oct 28, 2017
I'd love for NRS to keep supporting MK11 with new characters and adjustments beyond the two-year cycle that's become expected of an NRS game.

Nama

A Big Deal
Nov 2, 2017
NRS did say MK 11 would be supported longer then any other NRS game but take that with a grain of salt. I would imagine that they knew next gen was coming and intended to ride out MK11 longer that usually to ease the transition though.

lori

Oct 25, 2017
Reptile was, statistically, the least played character in MKX. Where were all these Reptile fans in that game?
I bought it. I always got the games for Reptile. He's always been a beloved character too, it's just his current incarnation in this timeline has been a worthless jobber. He needed a refresh he didn't get. People hoped he'd have been better going from MK9 to MKX, but... they didn't do anything to improve on him, really.

That being said he brings visual variety and a good playstyle into the mix and considering there's basically nobody else like him except for Chameleon, I'm left without a character for another five years or so.

Oct 27, 2017
...fuck.

I said I wasn't going to get MK11 (at first) because of the inevitable GOTY versions that come out for the NRS games. But Ash is making me think second thoughts, and I really wanted to support the Switch version...

There's isn't a premium version for the Switch, right? I would have to do the Season Pass separate?

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Sindel. Trash
Night wolf. Trash
Joker. Trash
Spawn. HYPER TRASH

Rest is alright, though terminator is played out.

virtua_44

Jan 16, 2019
Nightwolf, Sindel, and Sheeva have always been the most boring characters of the 2D era. They've done a good job with giving old characters new, better personalities in MK11, so I don't doubt they can do them justice. Hell, they made Frost cool.

Still, I'd much rather see some of the shitty 3D era characters get a second chance. Their complete generic-ness give them the unique opportunity to be born anew without fans whining about anything.

Namely Tsu Hao - if they didn't rework him, he could easily make for a good joke char. Something actually funny - not like Bo Rai Cho. Tsu Hao, Havik, and Chameleon (think Triborg) were my top picks for DLC this time around. Fujin was also a cool idea.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Nightwolf, Sindel, and Sheeva have always been the most boring characters of the 2D era. They've done a good job with giving old characters new, better personalities in MK11, so I don't doubt they can do them justice. Hell, they made Frost cool.

Still, I'd much rather see some of the shitty 3D era characters get a second chance. Their complete generic-ness give them the unique opportunity to be born anew without fans whining about anything.

Namely Tsu Hao - if they didn't rework him, he could easily make for a good joke char. Something actually funny - not like Bo Rai Cho. Tsu Hao, Havik, and Chameleon (think Triborg) were my top picks for DLC this time around. Fujin was also a cool idea.
Oh, don't worry. Hsu Hao is DEFINITELY in the game....

56165235_131782397967221_7388168590850407717_n.jpg