• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AllMight1

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

source.gif

thx!
lol

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
None of those interest me sans Shang Tsung. Well, not a problem. I have enough in the base roster I care about. Money saved, I suppose.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sheeva, Sindel and Nightwolf better be in the KP1. Fuck the guests and I love these characters! Terminator is Top 5 of all time. But fuck the guests!

Cokesouls

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Not really feeling these characters. Besides Shang and Terminator there's nothing for me.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I wish Joker was swapped for Pennywise, but that's pretty good to me.

Terminator is a great choice.

Eulala

Aug 8, 2018
Oh, so all the fightable NPC's in MKX will be playable in MK11.

Except for Rain. Damn lol

Cokomon

One Winged Slayer
Nov 11, 2017
Ash should be a pretty fun addition, what with his chainsaw arm, boomstick and the Necronomicon.

L.O.R.D

Oct 26, 2017
Seems there will be season 2, a d switch version won't get it like the PC version for X.

No Reptile and smoke? That's lame.

lazygecko

Oct 25, 2017
Terminator sounds like it would be a lot of work properly reworking the gore and x-ray visuals to suit the cyborg anatomy. MK cyborgs got a pass since they had exoskeletons with human interiors. Terminator is the reverse.

Oct 27, 2017
If the sales not big enough maybe they will delay it.
Or they don't want hackers to ruin the surprise for everything.
It's their own fault for leaving that in the code. If they don't want people discovering things, don't leave them in.

Also Switch has a strong software buying audience. This isn't going to be an Injustice situation all over again.

Kishido

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bad DLC

Why not simply doing a MK vs WB Allstars or something instead of wasting so many slots for guest characters if people still cry for their family favourites.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Damn, I was hoping Buffy would make the cut. But I guess I understand why. She's not hard R content. Ash and Terminator are gonna be hype tho.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Shocking they didn't use codenames in the file structure, what were they thinking?? Unless they just wanted to troll fans.

If they're far enough along to be listed, I guess there's not much chance of negotiations falling through either (such as with Neo).

Nihilus

Oct 28, 2017
Shang, Terminator, Ash and Spawn are really cool but no Reptile or Smoke is a true bummer :(