• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
pH3fEYN.jpg
You stay right brother! I'm beyond stoked right now. The 80's/90's edge lord in me can't believe I'm about to have Spawn, Terminator, and Ash all in one game.

I mean.....and to think I was thinking about canceling my preorder earlier today when I was reading on that grindy single player stuff. Silly me.
That being said, I can't lie, I am a bit bummed about no Smoke or Cyborg Ninjas, especially when characters like Sindel and Nightwolf are included. It's fine though, over all this game definitely has the best MK roster of all time if these rumors are true.

Hassansan

Oct 27, 2017
As long as Sindel and Sheeva are in, I don't care about anything else, wonder if they going to pull the same thing as shang tsung and pull movie sindel , that would be cool.

Also this is a great opportunity for The New 52 Joker, that's one of my favorite designs of him and it would help differentiate him from Injustice Joker.

Yog-Sothoth

Oct 1, 2018
As long as Sindel and Sheeva are in, I don't care about anything else, wonder if they going to pull the same thing as shang tsung and pull movie sindel , that would be cool.

Also this is a great opportunity for The New 52 Joker, that's one of my favorite designs of him and it would help differentiate him from Injustice Joker.
I want this intro

Unspoken90

Oct 28, 2017
At least I know I'll be saving money not having to buy characters, because I care about none of these.

BuBu Jenkins

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like i dodged a bullet by not getting the premium edition since i don't give a fuck about any of these characters, looks like i'll once again be a Cassie only main just like in MKX unless Frost turns out to be fun to play.

lusca_bueno

Nov 23, 2017
The whole list looks good except for Ash and Terminator, but that's fine, at least this time we got 2 wasted slots instead of 4 from MKX guest characters.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
The whole list looks good except for Ash and Terminator, but that's fine, at least this time we got 2 wasted slots instead of 4 from MKX guest characters.
Nah, those "wasted slots" are basically my dream characters. I mean Ash? Christ I'm hyped. Sindel and Nightwolf should have been left in the bin, but I'll take what we're getting with a smile on my face.